Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

New Bug being experienced by many players:

After 5/6 minutes the screen freezes completly and we have to restart the PC. Aparently is more often on GTX 1050TI and GTX 660 users. Can someone add this to the “Known Bugs”?

2 Likes

I can’t enter the game at all since yesterday… All I get is queue and errors.
When I was able to enter the game before, the merging seemed to be perfectly done, so I don’t think it’s because of the account merge that I’m not able to login anymore.
The Watchpoint Pack finally appears as “already owned” on PSN.
I hope I can get in game soon! :frowning:

me sigue sucediendo lo mismo

Same here man been wondering the same exact thing

I actually got in for about 5min now instead of getting LC-208 error. Still got kicked back out to the queue, but it looks like some progress is being made for fixing it for console players

5 Likes

The problem I think everyone is having is we’re all mad that we can’t get into the game but I think it’s the fact that little bugs and things money related that benefits blizzard were fixed fairly quickly or at least acknowledged, unlike this merge issue that is 80% of the people are having

Im retrying at the moment currently at 500. Queue

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I was 600 but got the LC-208 error. Even, login in with onother user of my Xbox Series S console

1 Like

did you have all your items?

That’ll probably happen to me right now.

been trying to log in for 2 days straight and it wont even let me in the game at all im kinda sad i stayed up 2 days in a row just to play this game very disappointed but im still gonna keep trying

Same worries here. I can’t help myself to remain calm. I’m really excited to play this game, but If j lose my cosmetics, i’m not willing to play it.

1 Like

Honestly the fact that it’s been 48 hours just about now and I still can’t log in whatsoever is so disheartening. All my friends have gotten in and I haven’t even been able to get in for a second to look at the menu. But I’m still gonna keep on trying and hoping it’ll work. Got the next 4 days off so… hopefully it works by today or tomorrow.

5 Likes

At this point it is not worth wasting your time sitting through the queue. They acknowledged on twitter that they are aware of the LC-208 issue but have no ETA so the only thing we can realistically do is wait for them to state that they have fixed it because we’re all just going to continuously get this error. I know that is something no one here wants to hear but I am just trying to save you guys the stress and frustration of queuing over and over again. I do understand where you are coming from about the money bugs being fixed though.

4 Likes

I spent $20 on overwatch coins for 2200 and I still haven received them for an hour

1 Like

i hope it works for you soon im in the same boat my friend

jesus christ i got past the queue on pc it asked for log in ok then asked for authenticator code i have there app on my phone nothing popped up no text so i got booted back into queue

1 Like

Yes, I still have them

In the same exact situation here. If you are getting the LC-208 error it is something on Blizzard’s end and there is nothing you can do to fix it currently. I would save yourself the time of requeuing and periodically check @BlizzardCS on Twitter for any update. That’s about as much as we can do, unfortunately. :+1:

5 Likes