Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

I tried the pc version it gives me different errors that basically the server isnt working

Itā€™s because of an incomplete merge. You can merge on the OW2 main menu. Itā€™s very buggy but at some point it will work

1 Like

Account merge queue is still broken for me, I can at least see that Iā€™m in queue now but itā€™s still not working. I reach the end of the queue and it tells me to close the game, it should take less than a minute, and I get back on, wait in a 20 minute- 1 hour queue to log back in, and itā€™s till not merged. Iā€™ve tried this at least 6 times. Bugs are understandable. But Iā€™m sick of wasting my time because you guys arenā€™t competent enough to run your own game. Why does your account merge queue lie to me? How does that even happen?

How can i get to the main menu if i cant even log in because of pc console merge issues?

3 Likes

give us a choice between OWL points or coins id prefer OWL points but im assuming one of if not the only person that would want that

Thank you. Was anyone reading this able to get connected on PS5/PS4 if you merged your account before oct 4th? Literally canā€™t even connect to main menu on PC or PS5.

The only thing you can do is keep trying. Sadly a lot of people are having that issue

im 150000th in the merge queue haha

hoping the merged ps4/5 account issue gets resolved soon. have been really wanting to play but consistently getting booted w the same unexpected server error. very disappointing.

3 Likes

At least you can log inā€¦ Being in queue forever just to get booted from it and starting over is beyond frustrating.

4 Likes

This is probably know to youbguys by now but there is an issue with the battle pass thinking you dont gave the battle pass if you bought it kiriko, junker queen, and soujoun are all locked to me even thogh i have play time with them all. Good luck fixing everything

Iā€™m currently experiencing an unexpected server issue problem every time I try and login into the game. My friends who were having the same problems are able to connect today. Iā€™m just wondering why itā€™s taking so long for my account to get fixed.

1 Like

I could get in on PS4 version but never PS5 version. Now after the ā€œfixā€ canā€™t at all.

lol they finally say something about the lc-208 error and they dont know when it will be fixed come on guys its been almost 48 hours and this isnt new its been going on since launch

2 Likes

130000th ! But i was 100000th yesterdayā€¦weā€™ll one day launch the game and the merge cue will be over hopefully. We have no other choices then to be patient

Iā€™m on Xbox but I merged my account weeks before October 4th. Have not been able to get in once since release because I am experiencing the same error. If you try to log in with the same Blizzard account on PC that is connected to your console it will give you the same error. Seems to be an issue relating to specific accounts & the merging process. Probably due to the high volume people entering into their player database since release. Seems like if you have gotten this error once it will not go away and is something Blizzard needs to fix on their end. Now itā€™s just a waiting game for when it gets resolved. :+1:

8 Likes

just was in queue of 700 for 53 minutes, got in game, joined a match, played about 4 minutes and 30 seconds, game crashed and now im in queue of 900. Hmmm i wonder how many hours do i gotta wait now? 1 hour? 2? 3? I get that there could be DDoS attacks but cmon, its been almost 4 days since launch and still absolutely no improvement - at least not from my experience.

ā€œpatience is a virtue, not easily acquired, but well worth the effortā€. my mom used to tell me that all the time.

so i killed her.

3 Likes

lol 4 days its 48 hours at 3pm today

even if it was, has there been any improvement ?