Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

I have gotten into the game AGAIN on ps5 after only waiting 15 minutes. My account is still completely wiped. No heroes/skins/in game time. Ps4 to Ps5. Should I play or wait till i get my account fixed just in case?

be glad you can get in

With the worry of my account being wiped? I rather not be able to.

1 Like

ā€œItā€™s a free to play game so donā€™t complain about not being able to play it as that problem will be fix at some point ā€œ
ā€œSome people had paid real life money for the cosmetics and you are complain about getting the main menu screen from a free to play so donā€™t said anything about the people complain about the cosmetics as you can play it for free while people that spent real life money canā€™t use the cosmeticsā€œ

Your exact words. And with that Iā€™m done interact with you. Iā€™ve dealt with enough thick headed people to know when to cut my losses and stop wasting my time

it wont be wiped. did you read the post they made?

you will get it all back even if you play they have said that

Same for the overwatch watchpoint pack missing Skins and coins

1 Like

Witch post? The one above?

YOUR ACCOUNT WONā€™T BE WIPED THEY MADE AN UPDATE POST.

Iā€™m still stuck on 299 players ahead then disconnects

Exactly my problem and hopefully it gets fixed soon

Can you link the post?

I would be happy to wait to play a free to play (if I havenā€™t spent money on overwatch 1 and overwatch watchpoint pack) and that is the point I was making

I didnā€™t know that spent money on overwatch watchpoint pack as they didnā€™t said that they did and if they did then I wouldnā€™t said that

Calling me a thick headed people isnā€™t being toxic?

Same here, I canā€™t even get passed the login screen on PS5. Iā€™ve been stuck like this for 3 days because of LC-208

6 Likes

the queue number meens nothing no matter what it will always land on 99 199 299 etc etc if there really was queue it would show your exact spot ie 134 or 1995 so the queue doesnt meen anything except your waiting and your waiting for nothing just like i am the definition of insanity lol starting to feel like one of those bots all over twitter

2 Likes

I think this post contains the info youā€™re looking for

1 Like

I just played 1 Quick play. I canā€™t voice chat until i finish first time user experience. Before I played the game it said I had 2 skins for Genji that somehow carried over but he was still locked. I finished my quick play, unlocked genji and lost the 2 skins i had. Lol thatā€™s making not want to play on my bugged account even more.

I just got a message about merged accounts but all my progress that I had in overwatch 1 is not reflectedā€¦ I feel like Iā€™ve lost my account, can someone help me?

what about the people who bought the overwatch 2 waypoint pack and havenā€™t received the bp, coins, and kirikoā€¦

My FRIEND just got everything back what is this game and am still stuck on this LC-208 crap

1 Like

That doesnā€™t say anything about the unlinking and relinking accounts. Sorry, I probably read the other post wrong