Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

and why tf do i have a player icon here?

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but there’s a bug that causes a server disconnect whenever an achievement is unlocked on the Xbox version of the game.

1 Like

can we start blasting them on twitter please ive been doing it for the last 2 days but no else seems to be yes we got an update but it came so late and didnt do a damn thing for most of us start demanding answers and updates everyone

1 Like

It should all appear after the merge is complete. If it doesn’t, I would submit a support ticket.

1 Like

Ah my bad. Sorry that wasn’t helpful

thank you! i appreciate the reply

I still have no shop in my menu and am unable to buy things in the hero gallery

2 Likes

This won’t do any good, I’m afraid. Activision and Blizzard did basically anything to deny refunds and assistance with all matters no matter the severity in the past, so its doubtful that should change now.

It’s alright, we’re all just confused here lol

1 Like

It is from your account that you are link with battle.net account (xbox or playstation or pc)

It’s unbelievable that after 3 days there are people that didn’t get the access jet!! And there are people that are playng from dayone… FIX THE LOGIN ISSUE!

2 Likes
  • Incorrectly Locked Heroes and Items for Existing Players.

UPDATE: These cases are almost certainly related to our new First Time User Experience (FTUE) flow incorrectly being applied to existing players. We have seen relogging into the game resolve this issue in most cases, and we will continue to work towards a complete fix.

^This isnt a fix for this if you’re also throttling queues… just turn off FTUE for now until you get the servers fixed up & then deal with this later

What about people who merge before launch and still got nothing?

5 Likes

I think its my pc profile pic but i want my PLAYSTATION account

2 Likes

I played 1 Quick play. Before I played Genji was unlocked with 2 skins that made it through from ps4 to ps5. After the quick play Genji unlocked AGAIN, and I lost the 2 skins that made it through.

Guys who are affected by LC-208 error, please comment on this topic for OW team to finally notice this huge issue. Thank you.

10 Likes

Is anyone In this merge que? Cuz i was In a merge and closed my game and after that havnt been able to play.

2 Likes

I have never even gotten a merge queue. I am ps4 player only and now playing on ps5 with the same account and everything. When i get into the game the option “Account merge” isn’t clickable at all.

2 Likes

So u lost ur stuff? I am playing on PS5 Linked my PS5 account to my pc account a while ago and WHEN i logged In at launch day i had my pc account on my PS5 and coulndt equip anything didnt Even have a player icon. ( sorry for bad english) xd

2 Likes

I couldn’t access the beta with GUARANTEED twitch drops until I paid for it. I can’t access my account on PS or PC because of the unexpected error. I made another account and 0 queue time? I’m the clown for playing a blizzard game :wink:

1 Like