Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

English is first language
and you don’t know why I got bad grammar

and I understand what you said and I stand by what said too

Attacking someone on personal level like that just should how bad of person you are

sometimes it feels like i’m pissing & moaning about a game. a game! and i am pissing & moaning, but i try to keep it in perspective. if my game doesn’t launch as anticipated, i get bent out of shape. then i realize that if that’s the worst thing to happen to me today, well, i’m ok with that. sometimes things don’t work. sh*t happens. be patient, this too, shall pass, and we’ll all be bros & sisses in game again. #firstworldproblems

2 Likes

Stop saying devs don’t give a crap, or are useless. Not a single one of you can really relate to what they are going through. Thoses past days was hard on you ? It’s harder for them ! They want the game to work properly as mush as you do, even more, its years of work for them. And if you are really a person that see evil everywhere, and think that money is all that matter for them, reflect on this : THEY CAN’T EARN MONEY IF THE GAME DOESN’T WORK !! It’s a loose-loose situation, so keep waiting and stop being toxic.

3 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!:sob::pray:
My friend is happily playing the game now! I can’t thank you guys enough for your hard work. I will be cheering you guys on!

I wasn’t responding to you, sorry !

merged my account now all modes are locked except training completed training and everything continues to be locked this problem occured after my account merged with my xbox / battlenet

they are earning money from the streamers and whales. the low level people are the ones unable to get in

so why have we not made a hash tag on twitter social media is the only way to get these guys to say anything
i like the tag #overwatch2refunds4all

1 Like

Why tf are you defending them, when this game was announced 3 years ago and they didn’t manage to release their product without gamebreaking issues for the majority of the community? Or maybe you even believe in “DDoS” fairytales that they say on twitter?

2 Likes

It’s lose-lose, you gobbling weirdo.

Are you also a console player that went from ps4 to ps5 or whatever it is for xbox? if so then that’s great news. But if you are a PC player who merged and then got his progress it may be different.

Hi.

It still appears an “Unexpected Server Error" message when I try to login. I haven’t been able to play Overwatch 2 because of it, and i think my merge is completed because I did all the steps before 4th of October. I can’t play on PC neither PS4. Can you please fix it? its been 2 days since the release…

4 Likes

I think it’s based on whatever account has the most progress/cosmetics. No wonder there have been so many issues especially if someone has merged more than two like me!

Well the game kicked me out while waiting for Account Merge Queue and now I’m stuck in pre menu Queue with 299 people in front of me
Anyone else having this issue?

Remember the launch of GTA 5 Online ? It was a mess too. Most multiplayer/online game launch day are full of issues, especially the big ones. But you have to put yourself in a dev shoes to understand that. Like i say, they have no interests in having those issues

1 Like

this isnt launch day anymore its been 2 days going on three

Considering I was just in a comp game and got kicked for unexpected server error, PLEASE tell me there is no penalty until your servers are actually fixed for leaving comp. Now I have to wait in this stupid queue again.

Then don’t judge me then as I didn’t judge you until you was talking about my grammar being bad

How was I the toxic one?

What narrative was I trying to tell?
That I was missing items that I paid for?

Thanks, im french sorry for my mistake

1 Like

Haven’t been able to get in the game for over 24 hours. Still getting the LC-208 error. At this point I just want a refund for the watchpoint pack I paid for since I can’t play.

1 Like