Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

there was a beta for consoles…

3 Likes

Honestly this bums me out cause today is my last day off and it’s looking like I’ma have to wait just to see if my account is ok.

Have you delink your PS4 with your battle.net account?

Blizzard devs obvi dont give a crap.
I even bought the battle pass to support them.

If i cant play with it, i want a refund and ill find another game to dump $ into.

1 Like

I’m still running into both the BC and the LC errors still. Merged Xbox account, NA West Servers. It will put me in queue and slowly go down as if it’s getting me to the front of the queue. But right as it wants to enter me into the game I get one of the two errors. I haven’t been able to even get to the main menu since launch. fix this please

1 Like

It’s says the merging problem is fixed, but it’s not. My battle. Net has the nintendo switch, playstation and PC merged and it still doesn’t work, LC-208.

So I created a new PSN account abd new battle tag account, put in another number of my family and it works flawless.

So the thing about merging is fixed is a lie. I created a ticket and used twitter to contact you, but no reply since hours.

I just want to play with my real account again. I have almost everything unlocked and I can’t progress anything on the battle pass, because QA test was not enough. It is not just a simple bug, it’s game breaking for many of us.

5 Likes

Not when battle net requires you wait 365 days to link another account. F that…

1 Like

It’s so frustrating being able to get into the game easily just to find out my account is treated like a fresh account. I’m worried playing will ruin my progress. I went from ps4 to ps5, and participated in the beta.

1 Like

Then I have no explanation for this whole mess

Them, and the shill streamers.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat on Xbox dude receiving that same error when the queue puts me in front of the line. Doesn’t matter if player counts drop. Just still can’t get in

3 Likes

I still cant get in. Its going on 3 days. Keep getti g error code lc-208. Idk what else to do. My fiance acn get in but his account is reset we are in the smae house hold but yet i cant even get in

5 Likes

Mine finally showed up around midnight CST, along with all my cosmetics and stuff from OW1. So it looks like they’re pushing things through; it’s just taking longer than expected.

It didn’t know that you had to wait 365 days to link another account

I read online that if you delink ann relink your PS4 to battle.net…should fix that problem

I agree with you to not do that as you had to wait to 265 days to link it again

What about players getting 30k competetive points instead of 3k

OW2 team, you have LITERALLY said that login issues for merging users on consoles were fixed, but I still get the same cursed error LC-203. JUST. FIX. THIS. ALREADY. It’s been 2 days since release and you’ve fixed literally NONE. I paid for 3 copies of OW1 back in the past and also Watchpoint Pack when Beta 2 was live. So now you’re treating your fans like that after all these years?

12 Likes

I call OW2 DOA!!!

Its bs.

i have 200000 in front of me

Playing won’t ruin your progress. I put hours into the the new overwatch before the merge was complete and after completion I had all my old stuff and my new progress

2 Likes

Least you got to play… geez