Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

At least you haven’t gotten to the point they threaten to terminate your account just for submitting tickets as follow up for an issue they haven’t resolved. Like me losing currency (money) due to a bug they patched afterwards. In short, got 3 different contradicting responses from them, none understanding basic facts I showed them, then they said they won’t resolve the issue ( keep the stolen money) and that if I submit another ticket about the same issue my account is gone.

1 Like

If you submit another ticket, they will just come out and tell you the truth, that you need to spend more money in the store before they even remotely give a flying frig about your problems.

If you aren’t a Whale, they no longer care about what you think.

1 Like

Reminder to Blizzard to remove the Noir skin from the Solved Issues list.

You haven’t fixed it, it’s still missing. Stop lying.

1 Like

我(ps5)和朋友(ps4pro)無法組隊。我要請他,他收不到邀請。他要請我,我收到邀請卻無法進入隊伍(按了加入但沒反應)。這個問題上次更新後就出現了,到現在還沒修復,作為一個團隊遊戲,無法組隊bug居然可以持續了這麼久還沒修復?就很離譜!麻煩快點修復吧!

Missing Gold Gun from PS4

Since Overwatch 1 I had been waiting for a cross-platform merge so I could hook up rewards on my PS4 to my PC. When I saw this was an option in overwatch 2 I was incredibly happy because I would be able to transfer my roadhog gold gun that I had on my PS4. Once I had account merged I was left without the gold gun and received everything else. I was a roadhog main on PS4 and a Genji main on PC. I was very excited to receive the gold gun which I had assumed was locked behind the PS4 wall but I still have not received it.

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

today i installed ow2 on my ps4 i had been playing ow1 and 2 on pc and i had the battle pass,but when i connected my ps4 account to my blizzard account and when i opened ow 2 i didnt have the battle pass anymore, i had the things i had from the battle pass but now i need to buy it someone help pls

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for help for this scare for 2 month now, I have no answers, it’s frustrating to know that I don’t have any of my OW1 skins since the release of Ow2, I need a solution, I’m from xbox, and it seems very unfair to me that old players are going through this and you’re without our cosmetics that we buy and they’re just lost…
):

3 Likes

Why was I banned/suspended from comp for 15min after I lost my game? Didn’t DC, finished the game. Why Blizzard?

Adquiri o Pacote do Observatório no lançamento e até hoje não recebi as minhas duas mil moedas de ouro. Perdi várias skins que queria, por não ter podido compra-las. A Blizzard deveria dar um voucher no valor das moedas e resolveria o problema. Infelizmente vejo que não querem resolver nada. Já mandei mais de dez tickets e nada de solucionar. Não sei mais o que fazer.

Fix the aim on console. One day it feels fine, next day it feels like garbage. Rinse and repeat. It does this EVERY DAY SINCE LAUNCH Overwatch 2. I never had this problem with Overwatch 1. I can feel the inconsistency with my elite 2 controller every day. The days where the aim feels like garbage it makes the game unfun to play.

I have full internet connection but am constantly disconnected and now am banned for the rest of season 1 competitive play from leavers penalty when it doesn’t allow me to even rejoin games.

I have started playing recently, i could add people/friends to groups but only recently i cant add anyone to groups, the invite friend button is missing. My friend has the same problem.

I am a PS5 user and am having 2 issues. The first is that my friends list is still blank. I have to open their psn profile just to see the screen name. The second issue is with trying to group with players on ps4. For some reason I can’t not accept invites or have my invites accepted from players on ps4.

Sitting on almost 2 months now and competitve is still a disaster. No stats in competitive role queue profile still, matchmaking is very hit and miss every game…nothing like completely killing the release of a game like a disaster filled first 2 months, where absolutely no progress got made. Should have just left OW2 as a true PVE game, like it was shown at Blizzcon 2019. Come on Blizzard, youre better than this. I expect poor games out of EA and Activision, but not out of of title Blizzard puts their name behind

i have a bug where my balance is negative. today i bought the 30AUD pack which is 2200 OW coins. I have 350 in my account previously. came to a total of 2550. i bought dva’s sleighing skin and mercy’s flurry emote. 1900 + 500 = 2400. now i have negative 150 coins

2 months in still waiting on getting several of my missing cosmetics back, anyone get anything back that they were missing?

3 Likes