Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

2 Likes

Why do I still have an LC-208 issue. I have yet to play the new game. This is broken!!! I want my watch point money back.

I want my skins or I want equivalent value. and by skins I mean I want all my content you guys stole.

1 Like

Still no option to merge accounts on my Xbox account after linking it to my PC account online. Xbox progress has been overwritten by my PC progress, so I’ve also lost 70% of all the skins i earned and paid for

3 Likes

I get stuck in rank. Since 5 or 6 rank updates i’m still in silver 1. It doesn’t matter when i won 7 out of 8 games or like few min ago 7 out of >20. It just wont change…
I saw that this same issue was with bronze 5 so please look at this, cause it’s suuuuper frustrating.

1 Like

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

This is a shot in the foot, they promised we wouldn’t lose our progress, I stopped playing because I lost a lot, I’ve been playing since 2016 and not to mention the beta test before launch, I’ve done several events like, HQ, Blizzard Games , but that’s to be expected from Bli$$ard!

Hello! I have a problem. I lost my Bastion skin “MechBot” after last update OW1 to OW 2. It was only one and favorite skin for this cute bot. Pleaze help me with that! Thank you!

No True Ultrawide support at 3440x1440 resolution, there are at least 20 pixel black bars on both sides of the screen. Changing FOV resolution or any graphical settings seems to fix it. It’s been this way since launch, was not present in the Beta, really hoping a dev sees this! Good job to everyone in the Overwatch 2 development team y’all do a great job

1 Like

same, i just logged in and connected my account but all my old skins are missing

2 Likes

they answer me in support!
Blizzard: We don’t know when we’re going to fix this, we’re sorry for the inconvenience and hope you get back to playing again.
always expect the best from Blizzard! always! Goodbye everyone, I’m tired, I’ve lost everything and they don’t give me any help!

You might as well give up, Blizzard doesn’t care. All it cares about is making over priced garbage that the Whales will buy.

tenho 70 vitórias em 140 partidas, com uma média de 7 mil de cura e 2 mil de dano como suporte, estou com 24 horas de jogo como suporte. Meu rank é prata 4. Não que eu deveria ser mestre, mas pelo menos um ouro 2 ou uma platina 5

This really needs to be addressed man. Happened to me and my friend too.

At least you haven’t gotten to the point they threaten to terminate your account just for submitting tickets as follow up for an issue they haven’t resolved. Like me losing currency (money) due to a bug they patched afterwards. In short, got 3 different contradicting responses from them, none understanding basic facts I showed them, then they said they won’t resolve the issue ( keep the stolen money) and that if I submit another ticket about the same issue my account is gone.

1 Like

If you submit another ticket, they will just come out and tell you the truth, that you need to spend more money in the store before they even remotely give a flying frig about your problems.

If you aren’t a Whale, they no longer care about what you think.

1 Like

Reminder to Blizzard to remove the Noir skin from the Solved Issues list.

You haven’t fixed it, it’s still missing. Stop lying.

1 Like

我(ps5)和朋友(ps4pro)無法組隊。我要請他,他收不到邀請。他要請我,我收到邀請卻無法進入隊伍(按了加入但沒反應)。這個問題上次更新後就出現了,到現在還沒修復,作為一個團隊遊戲,無法組隊bug居然可以持續了這麼久還沒修復?就很離譜!麻煩快點修復吧!

Missing Gold Gun from PS4

Since Overwatch 1 I had been waiting for a cross-platform merge so I could hook up rewards on my PS4 to my PC. When I saw this was an option in overwatch 2 I was incredibly happy because I would be able to transfer my roadhog gold gun that I had on my PS4. Once I had account merged I was left without the gold gun and received everything else. I was a roadhog main on PS4 and a Genji main on PC. I was very excited to receive the gold gun which I had assumed was locked behind the PS4 wall but I still have not received it.