Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Every time you say you’re working on match making it somehow gets worse, just fix it already. I shouldn’t be in games with brand new players or people who seem to be trying to control the characters with their tongues, tighten up the SBMM if you want people to stick with the game.

1 Like

No, its from pre ordering ow1.

I swear they don’t read, I just got a response asking if I had my items linked to a different console. WHEN I LITERALLY HAD ALL MY SKINS BEFORE MERGING WITH MY BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT. It’s so frustrating to wait all this time for a reply, then they go in circles and never answer your question and don’t solve your problem.

1 Like

it’s so bad I feel like a sucker, they removed all my game progression, half my cosmetics! and after they said we weren’t going to lose anything, that’s why the game was without players, the lack of respect for its consumers, such a good game in the hands of the wrong people!

Half of everything I had disappeared when I migrated my account from Overwatch 1 to 2, it’s been a month and you haven’t solved anything, I need a solution, and yes I linked everything right, and I have my account linked since 2016 that was the launch of Overwatch 1! I need them to restore my things, on the PC and on the console in the migration I lost 70% of what I had!

3 Likes

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

HIGHLIGHT INTROS & VICTORY POSES SHOW UP AS THE DEFAULT WHEN SET TO “Random” PLEASE FIX!

2 Likes

I was playing a Competitive match earlier in Midtown, and a bug caused the enemy Cassidy, and my team mate, Soldier:76, to be invisible. There was also no kill cam whenever I died to Cassidy, and Soldier’s name tag was floating underneath the ground.

It, obviously, made healing Soldier difficult and distracting, while it was impossible for me to dodge Cassidy. And, yes, we lost the game.

For a bit of added detail: I was playing as Zen, and this bug only appeared during the second half of the match, when our team was attacking.

Has anyone else encountered a similar issue?

So I hope the double XP gets extended cause the fact I haven’t been able to group up for a week on PS is absurd. Not to mention the base XP you get is practically nothing when there’s no multiplier, that and the career profiles are still wrong…

Still missing my pink mercy skin at this time. Have not had it resolved like the patch notes say. Please fix. Thank you

2 Likes

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

2 Likes

Why do I still have an LC-208 issue. I have yet to play the new game. This is broken!!! I want my watch point money back.

I want my skins or I want equivalent value. and by skins I mean I want all my content you guys stole.

1 Like

Still no option to merge accounts on my Xbox account after linking it to my PC account online. Xbox progress has been overwritten by my PC progress, so I’ve also lost 70% of all the skins i earned and paid for

3 Likes

I get stuck in rank. Since 5 or 6 rank updates i’m still in silver 1. It doesn’t matter when i won 7 out of 8 games or like few min ago 7 out of >20. It just wont change…
I saw that this same issue was with bronze 5 so please look at this, cause it’s suuuuper frustrating.

1 Like

1 Like

This is a shot in the foot, they promised we wouldn’t lose our progress, I stopped playing because I lost a lot, I’ve been playing since 2016 and not to mention the beta test before launch, I’ve done several events like, HQ, Blizzard Games , but that’s to be expected from Bli$$ard!

Hello! I have a problem. I lost my Bastion skin “MechBot” after last update OW1 to OW 2. It was only one and favorite skin for this cute bot. Pleaze help me with that! Thank you!

No True Ultrawide support at 3440x1440 resolution, there are at least 20 pixel black bars on both sides of the screen. Changing FOV resolution or any graphical settings seems to fix it. It’s been this way since launch, was not present in the Beta, really hoping a dev sees this! Good job to everyone in the Overwatch 2 development team y’all do a great job

1 Like