Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

When are you going to do something about everyone’s missing skins and customizations? What are you going to do about mid-match crashes that have been happening with increased frequency? Why are teams so blatantly mismatched in experience? When I play on Xbox my win/loss ratio is pretty even, but when I play on PC I’ll lose 10 games before I win 1. Why would you even release this game if it clearly wasn’t ready/properly tested? I swear, this company is worse than Twitter right now.

3 Likes

The mid-match crashes are the worst. I keep getting “The application encountered an unexpected error” and it is ruining my comp experience. I wish I could find a fix.

In my case, I have no stats displaye for OW1 competitive seasons I have played

The “Random” option for HIGHLIGHT I’NTROS & VICTORY POSES isn’t working. Continues to show default/heroic poses Please Address!!

hi i am still missing my noire widow skin and i have yet to receive any of the drops from watching owl

3 Likes

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

Sucks that we have still not heard anything about this issue. They can’t just not address it at all… right?

2 Likes

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR REWARDS FOR WATCHING OWL 2022 PLAYOFFS & GRAND FINALS. IT’S BEEN DAYS SINCE OWL & TEAM YOUTUBE SAID THAT A FIX IS BEING WORKED ON. I only got the rewards for the 3, 6 & 9 hours watched plus 90 tokens during the playoffs. I’m missing 5 tokens per hour watched & all of these:

PLAYOFFS:
12 hours: Wrecking Ball, D.Va, Ashe and Royal Knight player icon.
15 hours: Cassidy, Pharah, Echo and Happi player icon.
18 hours: Roadhog, Baptiste, Sigma and Clockwork player icon.
21 hours: Soldier: 76, Orisa, Reinhardt, Sombra and OWL Turns 5 player icon.
24 hours: Symmetra, Torbjorn, Doomfist and Lucio Dance Party Emote.
27 hours: Lucio, Reaper, Moira, Junkrat.
30 hours: Zarya, Widowmaker, Winston and 100 League Tokens.

GRAND FINALS:
0.5 hours: Grand Finals 2 spray.
1 hours: Sojourn and Pulse Pistol name card
2 hours: Junker Queen, Kiriko.

IT’S ANNOYING AND FRUSTRATING FOR THOSE WHO WATCHED THE OWL PLAYOFFS & GRAND FINALS STREAMS HAVING TO WAIT THIS LONG FOR OUR REWARDS.

4 Likes

Watched every bit of the finals stream and 20 hours of playoffs and all i got was a spray and yes my account was linked. I checked before every stream. Its been days now… Where is my stuff?

Constantly getting disconnected mid game. Getting queued into games mid match and it’s often 3/4 v 5, and yet they still give you a -75% penalty even when it’s just in quick play?? like it’s your fault their game is buggy as hell. The game has been out for a few months now and the devs dont seem to give a sht about this issue at all.

I literally just got disconnected again the worst part is that it was the last match I needed to complete to remove my penalty. BUT they’re still punishing players for their buggy game, giving me another 3 matches to complete before the penalty is removed.

Getting constantly disconnected is already annoying af and then they give you a penalty for an issue that isnt caused by the player?? JESUS CHRIST. What a joke. Technical Support is no help either.

still missing about half of the OWL stream rewards. only received the rewards up to 12 hours even though I watched every single stream. I watched over 40 hours and watched all of the grand finals but im still missing so many rewards.

you made a mistake putting Mei back in WITHOUT PATCHING! also can you for the love of god fix Symetra turret life. you have yet to do anything beneficial to the game since you took Mei out, either remove her again or ACTUALLY PATCH HER

FIX PS5/PS4 JOIN ISSUES. LAST PATCHED RUINED IT!!! Cant join any playstation friends.

6 Likes

Me too I can’t invite anyone of may friends or join their lobby incredible…(PS5/PS4)

3 Likes

Im still missing noire skin for widow on pc

Can you fix the FRICKIN PS join group/invite situation? Its absurdly disgusting how long this bug has been happening for.

4 Likes

Top 500 open queue leaderboard issue for Season 36 still has not been addressed. Half of the leaderboard is still gone it has been silent since launch

Gotta love the fact that I still don’t have any of my skins or any cosmetics from ow1 despite merging the accounts the day ow2 came out. I’m not even getting prompted to merge them, I’m just not receiving my old cosmetics. I bought ow1 and spent additional money on it for things like owl coins and lootboxes and now since I don’t have the content I paid for it’s literally like I’m just getting scammed out of my money that I spent.

1 Like

Was told to post here by customer service. I am still missing Noire Widowmaker skin and OWL rewards

2 Likes

Going from Season to Season is gonna kill this game, it’s been nearly two months and you’re already plagued with issues, some of them you don’t even seem to be aware of.

This PS4/PS5 group issue is gonna last until Dec 6th isn’t it? And all of the OWL rewards that you’re lagging behind on as well and lord only knows how many other issues you’re dealing with at the moment.

Please consider taking this game down more often for major maintenance, players will be glad to come back if you’ve made significant progress on fixes, but please do this between Seasons to avoid players losing time on their BP Progress and give them and yourselves a break to try and fix the game people want to play.

9 Likes