Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
The game doesn’t launch since FRIDAY, November 4th. Was able to play on PC for about a month and since then it doesn’t even open the game. Response from customer service is useless and a waste of time. JUST FIX IT!

So, uh. A lot of people saying that the ranked bug seems to be back. Any word on that?

2 Likes

Buy more skins, that’ll fix it.

Or at least get them to look at your complaint in passing…

1 Like

Ive met a really broken bug in overwatch 2, i got to gold in ranked yesterday but today it showed me the silver icon with the number 6 under it, its impossible but i thought it was a random texture glitch and went on to play even more ranked. But as soon as i did all my placement matches again (7 wins 6 losses), it brings me back ti silver 5 even though i had more wins than losses and had gold just yesterday, no other person knows my password and i never re-use it for anything. So if it is possible on your end, could you please fix the glitch and hopefully return my status to my original rank? Ive grinded this game and refused to play other games with friends until i got platinum rank and now that this glitch affected me a whole lot more, its kinda horrible after the hours a day ive spent on the game (never played pharah or brigitte and now i have 20 hours combined with both) and i really dont want this glitch thing to happen again and ruin whats left of my sanity. Thanks for reading this! (If you did)

I have actual proof of the glitch at its real in-game, i play on xbox so i cant mod it

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

2 Likes

Hi, i dont received tokens from finals and finals encore. Everything was linked and on YouTube site i have linked diamond. On playoffs everything worked and i received all the tokens.

1 Like

Still missing all my cosmetics and 6 years of career profile. Has anyone gotten any word on this?

2 Likes

I know this is kind of dumb but the friend zoned trophy/achievement is bugged. As well a lot of my career progress is just missing when i did the merge. Is there a fix at all for any of peoples issues. Or are you just going to leave the game a broken mess

It’s been over a month and my account merge still hasnt completed. I’ve owned overwatch 1 since release (i even preordered) but have many skins, sprays, emotes etc still locked, please help.

1 Like

Player throwing in my match because I wouldn’t give them the character I was playing so I reported them while in spawn, only took about 20 seconds but I get kicked and suspended for 15 mins? Kinda pointless only being able to report after the fact.

I’m still missing my skins from overwatch 1. I had my account merged and I had my kerrigan skin for widow and biohazard skin on wrecking ball. Yet after I activated my SMS security, my account was reset to being basic. The only thing I own now is tracer’s slipstream skin and all of my heroes are locked behind the challenges. This only happened after my SMS security was activated my account was successfully merged. Then I just lost everything.

1 Like

Bronze 5/ (Silver having issues too) same ranking even after 7-1/7-2 , not motivating to play the game anymore until this is fixed. I understand there’s a crapload of bugs being fixed at the moment and it takes time to do them but atleast some acknowledgment would be nice.

The “fix” implemented last month did not help my account at all, and I’m about to uninstall soon if this bug persists…

4 Likes

Still missing my golden weapons from OW1 (all lost), please restore!

2 Likes

Now the live stream is over, and I watched all the live stream, but I didn’t receive any rewards for the last three days. I have only received 120 tokens so far, and the skins reward is located at 12 hours. If there is a problem with the timing systems of Overwatch and YouTube, you should make compensation by fixing your systems ,lowering the standard of reward earning and reopening the timing systems. At the same time, it is strongly required to add the function that players can track the watching duration, which is similar to the drops of twitch.

1 Like

I’ve lost all my skins and account level . Is this being solved? Has anyone recovered their progress?

Battletag: A21Cristian#2388
Old PSN account: A21-Cristian
New PSN account: BCG_RAPTOR

Thank you!

3 Likes

I’ve also lost all my skins and account level.

Battletag: Jose87S#2843
Old PSN account: Slender8_
New PSN account: Jose87s-

Submitted a ticker and got redirected here.

1 Like

They have not fixed the game crash bug because anytime I have tried it keeps crashing and now I’ve gotten multiple leave due to this incompetence.

3 Likes

Yeah I nonstop get the rendering device crash, I cant even complete 1 game now. I had the xp reduction for 12 games too which is mad

1 Like

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

2 Likes