Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

I still don’t have any stats in career profile, and I’m stuck at Bronze 3 despite 2 sets of 7 wins. I want to play comp but I literally can’t level up.

1 Like

Can SOMEONE please even acknowledge there is a problem with people being stuck in bronze 5 that should be gold or plat? Something need to be done ranked is totally mismatched and the game are grossly unbalanced

1 Like

3 weeks still haven’t had the issue where my gold skins were lost. New issue I found is my comp history wiped I cant view my old comp history

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue I don’t think they really care tho

1 Like

I’m 100% with you like honestly the least they can do

1 Like

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

Hi! Your game is still broken AF. This Bronze 5 thing is still impacting accounts.

Bests Regards,
The Consumer that you enjoy pooping all over.

1 Like

Still no gold weapon for Kiriko…. I am still waiting patiently for the fix

More than month has passed since the launch of the game, LC-208 always with me, i can`t play from Xbox or PC, thx Blizzard, thx for your competence! How long to wait? Day, two, week, month, year?
It’s probably time to uninstall the game.
Failure of the year, Blizzard!

1 Like

i have win like 7 games for a promotion on support 8 times now and each time i stay the same rank with more wins then loses and over 15k heals each game i feel like this bug needs to be fixed id rather fight through OW1 sr system

1 Like

I have watched the entire overwatch leuge stream that was played during November 3rd and I didn’t get any rewards. I watched the entire overwatch leuge grand finals and I didn’t get any rewards.

I am connected to a battle.net account with a NOT brand account and I have watched it all on the youtube mobile app(youtube gaming) with the same account.

It is wierd becouse I have watched all the other streams that was played before November 3rd and i have gotten the rewards just a few hours later.
With the same account and same youtube mobile app.

I am wondering if i have somehow missed a step? Or if there is something wrong with my account?

2 Likes

U get them on or after Nov. 15… they said it multiple times…

I still haven’t got my Overwatch Origin Skins. When will this be fixed?

Still no Noire Skin and no Phara souvenir.
Game crashes sometimes when typing sth in chat when the match ends.
Platform: Xbox

Gonna fix the issue where origins/legendary and widowmaker noire skin doesn’t transfer over to pc anytime soon?

Checking in with the same issue - no one can seem to answer why some of us just can’t play the game :confused:

Where did they say this?

Yeah I’m stuck in silver 2 on support even though I was high diamond in ow1.

1 Like

Unable to remove player title. The No Title title is locked

1 Like

i still havent even got my skins or levels from my account merge and its now november

1 Like