Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

PC configurations on console is still an issue! PC-Controlls forced on login (Console)

baptiste won’t heal over time. he can only heal himself through his generative burst.

My gold gun for sojourn just dissapeared? Please help me.

1 Like

Competitive Bug/Issue:

A lot of players including myself are facing issues with the way the competitive rank up logic is setup. A ton of us are getting stuck in a skill tier even after winning 21+,35+,…etc games without hitting the 20 loss/tie cycle and yet players are not ranking up.

Can this issue be addressed? either this is an actual bug [check forums for several accounts of this happening to many players] or the actual logic behind how the comp scene works in OW2 is not fully explained to the players.

2 Likes

I have everything from the watchpoint pack but the skins from the blackwatch series i think it’s called (the one with the b on the icons) like the reaper tracer bastion soldier and pharah. I bought the pack on ps but when i switched to pc I’m missing those skins.

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

Literally all my skins are gone and golden weapons and overwatch coins Overwatch 2 is soooo fun to play now I know why they don’t have support teams it’s because they make so many problems so there would thousands of us there complaining to them

2 Likes

all my skins are missing my statistics are missing also everything is missing

3 Likes

1 month no update on this matter. completely wiped account stop ignoring this you lifeless money loving imbeciles

2 Likes

it’s a shame and the answers to the tickets in the support take a long time I also saw that the bans will not be removed if they are due to that error lc-202 and lc-208

My friend and I are playing the same matches. Both assault. I always have a better score than him at the game end. He’s climbing and i’m stucking bronze 5. Pls fix this bug or this game has no reason to be played. No skin, no climb, no fun.

Guys , i win today 28 games , and after every 7 wins i was still in gold 2 :confused:

Having a bug on xbsx where i try to go into text chat, the keyboard doesnt show up, and when i attempt to close the chat it freezes my game. Since i have to close the game this ends up with a suspension from competitive and im afraid itll lock me in a ban. In the mean time I’ll refrain from using text chat.

account is still affected by the bronze 5 bug. please for the love of god help me

3 Likes

same on the bronze 5 bug. it’s unfun and i can’t even play with some of my friends anymore. I have 400+ hours on OW competitive mode… no way I’m supposed to be with people who just got here and have no idea what they’re doing.

2 Likes

Seriously if they lost our stuff just own up to it and say so. Also give us however much gold it would cost to buy it all back. Not OW1 prices but inflated OW2 current prices. If they don’t have it then they owe us compensation. Not one or two skins, all of them. Or the gold necessary to buy them all back. I won’t settle for less.

2 Likes

Adding myself to the list of people affected by the ranking bug. Stuck in bronze 5 since I first ranked. Almost 30 play hours later and I am still in bronze 5 with over 50% win rate

1 Like

1 month still no fix for wiped account bug

OW1 PC veteran lost all my skins/stats

2 Likes

PC configurations on console is still an issue! PC-Controlls forced on login (Console)

Finally got my OW cosmetics and stats back with the Halloween patch!! Buuuuut now all progress since launch is gone. It took away my battlepass, all progress and rewards on battle pass, the Robinhood skin for Ashe, all challenges for the season including progression towards wins and it’s not keeping track of my statistics now. 1 step forward and 3 steps back with this. Did the Haloween challenges and 24 unpaid battlepass levels already with no fix. Even reinstalled the entire game, playing on Xbox. Never seen such a buggy failed launch like this. Please get this fixed.