Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Game crashes during login on nintendo switch

Yep, I just downloaded Overwatch 2 on Battle.net on PC. Once it’s downloaded, open the game and it should log you in automatically. That’s all there is to it :slight_smile:

Once you’ve logged into the game on PC it should allow you to login on console too.

How do we submit a ticket for a missing Gold Gun? I see that they are aware of it but I am afraid that if we don’t report it, we won’t be counted when they restore the weapons.

2 Likes

I have exactly this same issue. Has done everything that Blizzard say and non has worked. My PC just freeze and have to shutdown it pressing the power button, I mean is a complete crash. This only happen with Overwatch 2, any other game work fine without issues. MY PC AND GPU IS NOT OVERHEATING.

Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
-Be Quiet dark rock pro 4
-MB: Asrock Steel Legend X570
-Xpg 16GB 3200mhz
-MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G (Updated Drivers)
-Sharkoon SilentStorm Cool Zero 850W 80Plus Gold
-3 Exhaust fans
-3 intake fans
-Windows 10 complete updated

PC configurations on console is still an issue!!! PC-Controlls forced on login (Console)

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

I am missing the Origins Edition cosmetics on PC even after merging from OW1 to OW2 from Xbox One to PC. There are a few other people with this issue and it is pretty annoying since I have a copy of Origins Edition.

2 Likes

I know that feel bro, many of my skins and coins are dissapeared to, i dont even remember for sore what exactly dissapear, but im pretty sure many of my stuff is gone. And i’m play only on my PC to, i don’t even hawe an of consoles.

1 Like

me too. same exact transition.

dont bother, customer “support” is no help at all they will just send you a copy paste redirecting to this forum

3 Likes

Well what do you know, three tickets with the same response and one that’s been sitting unanswered since the 19th. Still missing my skins and all my progress and golden guns. After how many weeks since launch? It’s no longer upsetting it’s disappointing.

1 Like

Still missing all of my skins and progress since launch I’ve played since 2016 so 1000s of hours of progress gone merged my account release week still nothing ow2 merged my account to a new account didn’t print me to link or log in to my Battle net account just merged me a new one so when linking my battle net which I’ve had for 15 years as I played wow back in day have Diablo accounts linked so I merged my Xbox account to it and everything still gone I refuse to play without my progress or spend money on battle pass or anything in fear of overwriting my account so many people going to miss out on season 1 it’s a bit of joke really blizzard atm is a bit of a joke over a week with no response to my tickets no mention of this problem for players gone are the days where blizzard actually cared where I could get a gm to load in to game real time and fix my problem or Atleast call the company who takes our money and be able to get help with our problem now we get a bit response sending us to a forum post that don’t do anything for us just a shame to see how blizzard is now if all my skins and progress have been lost to the void I shall be sending this game to void and probably not be playing future blizzard titles as this seems to be the norm for there company with all there releases as of late :sob:

3 Likes

If you merged your account on overwatch 2 before merging Battlenet through the account settings the game has linked your overwatch account to a random Battlenet (mightyowl was the one I was given)so when logging in to your actual account and merging it moves the account but none of the progress or skins they are stuck on a account that blizzard has randomly generated for you and now you can’t get your stuff back it is all merged to the new one and blizzard know this and are doing nothing to help players who have lost everything

1 Like

hi I being getting some disconections while mid game and getting suspended from playing comp

three weeks in, accounts still not fully merged, still shows ive only played 19 min, and still stuck at bronze 5 after ranking six times with an average win rate of 7/10. blizzard keeps closing my tickets saying theyre aware of the issue with no estimate on how long it will take to fix. just gonna come out and say it, this game is trash.

3 Likes

I just opened overwatch 2 for first time since it came out. I have lost all skins from overwatch 1. I play on PC and my battle.net is the exact same. How do I fix this???

2 Likes

The nerve of penalizing players for their buggy game. They’re not even doing anything to fix it.

1 Like

just came to say this game sucks, i miss overwatch 1. lost all my ranked info from ov1, my friends missing their items, the list can go on. on top of it, locking characters behind a grind? embarassing.

2 Likes

fix the stat bug already omfg

3 Likes

still missing my skins the game is being played by new players but will eventually lose its old players if this keeps up they do not care about about the problem of the ones who played the game for a long time.

1 Like