Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

QP match making is still absolute trash even after my stats started tracking correctly. I’ll play games in arcade with high Plat - mid Diamond players with minimum 2 star bronze portrait level and really enjoy myself, then go to QP to complete challenges and get stuck with a team of 4 people in the FTUE or Bronze/Silver players.

Are you prioritising queue times over enjoyment, or trying to artificially pull people to a 50% win/loss ratio? Either way, it’s ruining the game. I still feel like I can’t even go to ranked right now as people are still complaining about bugged SR after your supposed fix.

Idk what to do anymore. I’ve won 7 games straight twice and my rank hasn’t changed. My game level is still showing OW1 rank. It’s showing I haven’t completed any comp games at all. I’ve tried to contact support. I put in 3 tickets. It’s been 4 days. Im done. Fix this crap please.

4 Likes

I’m still missing my stuff as well. Hundreds of hours of grinding loot boxes for skins, lost. I really don’t care about it that much, but it gave me a little confidence boost playing with my gold weapons. I know it doesn’t affect game play, but it always gave me a smile.
I got this response on the ticket I submitted yesterday:
"Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Blizzard Customer Support.

We understand that missing items (emoji’s, skins, etc) ingame is never a good feeling and our Overwatch team is working tirelessly in fixing the remaining issues that still persist during launch. Work continues still on fixing the missing skins and when this is fixed, the skins should magically reappear for those that have unlocked the skin."

2 Likes

Same for me as well. Idk what to do anymore. I’ve won 7 games straight twice and my rank hasn’t changed. My game level is still showing OW1 rank. It’s showing I haven’t completed any comp games at all. I’ve tried to contact support. I put in 3 tickets. It’s been 4 days. Im done. Fix this crap Blizzard

1 Like

It’s not just console. Blizzard doesn’t care about anyone regardless which platform you use.

1 Like

So this was posted the other day Addressing Career Profile Stats for Console Players

Its nice to see that this bug was fixed(i tested on my xbox account to see if it was recording stats correctly and they were) but i have some questions if anyone at blizzard(or anyone with info can answer). My issue is a little different then what is discussed in this thread i linked.

So background on my issue is i normally play on PC but have an xbox one s. I linked both accounts but during the time period outlined in the thread i posted above instead of my stats being reset my stats were being duplicated for that hero in whatever game mode i was playing(I.E my QP mercy hours were 70 then doubled to 140 after the game)

In the linked thread, it does say " Unfortunately, due to the nature of this bug, any stats from matches played since October 4 through October 18, 2022 will not be recoverable and will not be reflected in your current career profile. Here are a few questions and answers to understand how this will affect players." however my stats were not reset just recorded wrong. Is my account essentially stuck like this or are my stats going to be able to be corrected? Im ok with everything being reset to how it was pre ow2 patch however i would like my stats fixed at some point to reflect accuracy. I understand this is not a major issue and does not effect play-ability however, its rare that a game gives us so much information as overwatch and i like my stats to be reflected correctly.

If anyone, preferably blizzard employee with knowledge on the situation can comment and shed more light on this situation i would appreciate that.

i got the same thing from them

PLEASE HELP!!!

People are saying that the career profile is fixed and is updating stats, however I still have half of the issue. I am mainly a PS5 player for OW2, but now and then I play on PC so I linked the accounts because I had so many skins and characters from OW. Whenever I play on PC im 99% sure the stat tracking is fine, but when I play on console my hours don’t get counted. I already have 50 hours on console and only like 2 on PC so it’s really annoying that my stats haven’t been counted. Does anyone else have this? Hopefully it’s fixed soon.

2 Likes

Still missing all of my skins and progress since launch I’ve played since 2016 so 1000s of hours of progress gone merged my account release week still nothing ow2 merged my account to a new account didn’t print me to link or log in to my Battle net account just merged me a new one so when linking my battle net which I’ve had for 15 years as I played wow back in day have Diablo accounts linked so I merged my Xbox account to it and everything still gone I refuse to play without my progress or spend money on battle pass or anything in fear of overwriting my account so many people going to miss out on season 1 it’s a bit of joke really blizzard atm is a bit of a joke over a week with no response to my tickets no mention of this problem for players gone are the days where blizzard actually cared where I could get a gm to load in to game real time and fix my problem or Atleast call the company who takes our money and be able to get help with our problem now we get a bit response sending us to a forum post that don’t do anything for us just a shame to see how blizzard is now if all my skins and progress have been lost to the void I shall be sending this game to void and probably not be playing future blizzard titles as this seems to be the norm for there company with all there releases as of late :sob:

2 Likes

et au sujet des gens qui reste bloquer bronze 5 ? malgré plusieurs série de 7 victoire écrasante ?

please fix when the game closes randomly with no error many people cant even play the game.

same here linked my Xbox account, no popup about account migration at all nor a tab on the menu on my PC or Xbox I wouldnt be suprised if they did this on purpose or are so incompetent they actually lost it

How about actually acknowledging the missing Gold Weapons since the Halloween update?

Primarily people have lost any or all of JQ, Sojourn and Kiriko but some others have been locked as well.

There are literal dozens of topics about it.

3 Likes

I’m missing a ton of skins!! I’m missing at least 1-2 for almost every character. I paid for some and I earned others in events. I’m so mad that you have no way for me to speak with a real human to fix this issue. I just spent 2+ hours searching for answers and trying to get in contact with someone! This company is so horribly managed. I decided to give you a second chance, against my better judgement, after you tried to clean up your act due to the disgusting behavior you allowed to happen in your company. But you’re proving to me that you weren’t worth the opportunity. Do better.

5 Likes

I know it’s in the list of bugs but I bought OW in 2016 for PS4 and all of the Legacy Skins are locked for me. I merged my accounts successfully and the only skins that are locked are the OW Origin/Legacy skins and Widowmaker’s Noir skin is completely gone. Literally have been scoping the forums all day to see if there was a fix but I can only be thankful that other people are experiencing this too and it isn’t just me

damn bro you got a response, been waiting 4 days on mine

I’m pretty sure some on my ow1 skins are missing such as B.va for dva and Nova and cote d’azur and talon for widowmaker and Lifegurde macree (cassdy) and scion hanzo and augmented and tulum sombra and hippityhp lucio and just god knows how many else that i dont realize are missing .
Please help !

1 Like

Literally missing almost every single emote and skin from OW1 that I earned playing over 3 years for. I’ve merged the same exact account from my PS4-ps5. This needs talked about and FIXED not updating this dumb store with overpriced skins.

1 Like

I know right? Nothing game-breaking but it’s annoying! I spent so many hours grinding this T500 stuff, had to deal with so many toxic players and stuff, and now it’s all for nothing until they finally fix it.

For anyone with the LC-208 error on console, logging in via PC fixed it for me. I had the “account merge complete” message when I logged in so it must have unblocked whatever was preventing it from completing. I have all my unlocks etc from OW1 too.

It’s not an ideal fix as it requires a computer but if you are able to then it’s worth trying.

1 Like