Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Yes! I have the exact same issue! Everything was correct when I first loaded in but after a few games all of my hero stats and time played changed! More than once. My time played updates but the times themselves are completely inaccurate. I have 1,800 hours in the game and it’s saying I only have 300. Very frustrating!!

Please fix the ranking system please!!! I’m having multiple 7 winstreaks and I still can’t get out of bronze 5.

4 Likes

Still no acknowledgement or fix for the missing Gold Weapons since the Halloween event started.

2 Likes

Hi I want to test that you recommended but idk what I should do and all that. I would appreciate if u could explain what/ how to do it cause I don’t understand exactly what to do

Can somebody tell me how to fix the LC-208 Error bug because i wanted to play since the Halloween Update came out. I can´t login anymore not on Pc or Consol.

4 Likes

I have the same issue, did you perhaps find a solution?

Yeah I also have the same problem and I have tried everything to solve it and nothing works. And have anyone find any solutions yet

My account just got suspended (for the second time) due to this issue which has resulted in an hour ban. Can you please reset my suspensions? This seems to be getting more and more frequent from the people I play with.

The suspension issue definitely has not been fixed

I merged my xbox to my pc but then my pc merged to my xbox and now all my stuff is gone i dont understand what happened

I don’t have any of my Overwatch origins edition skins from my playstation account.

2 Likes

missing all my skins almost 30 days now, absolute incompetent monkeys at blizzard

1 Like

VOD Code: WBY86G
Timestamp - 23:55 , 25:40 (edit im MERCY)
bug report follow the steps below to create it

1.have reaper ult beneath any hero and make sure theyre not behind cover above him
2.have your phara echo mercy junk rat or any flying hero lined above his Line of Fire
3.watch your hero die over a starnge hit box with now hint or sign to suggest otherwise

ps. you might consider having a better report button on the bottom right corner of the client for easier time

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

I encourage everyone who lost one or more Gold weapon skins after the Halloween patch (check JQ, Sojourn and Kiriko if you had them) to go to any and all of the topics about it and keep them visible until the issue is acknowledged and we get a fix.

Do not let them ignore it.

1 Like

Please answer me I have sent my problem a lot and it has not been resolved my blizzcon skins genji - symmetra that was in my console account did not reach me and we are all gone. And the junker queen weapon you gilded isn’t that anymore why? Help, I can’t wait any longer

2 Likes

I’ve made several topics about this. They don’t seem to be interested in providing a fix for those of us who preordered the Watchpoint Pack, and are supposed to have the Founder’s Pack, too.

1 Like

I find it hard to believe they’ve read all the comments from all of these passionate gamers. For their game. On their website. On their thread. There’s little to no communication. And as the days turn to weeks, weeks turn to months, and so on and so forth. We’re all just white noise at this point. So with that being said, I wouldn’t waste any more of my time or energy guys. Let them figure it out themselves. Stop trying to help them with your perspective and issue, because they clearly are not helping you. If the game dies, it’s because they didn’t work for, or with us.

Stop expecting things to be any different. This is how they want their game to be.

2 Likes

I noticed the last time the missing cosmetics were mentioned was Oct 7th. I’ve been waiting to hear about any updates to that, as I’m still missing a number of golden guns and skins.

1 Like

Blizzard can you tell my why my entire account was wiped? i lost all my progress after i linked my blizzard account to my xbox account, every time i login it keeps telling me to confirm my account in an endless loop every time after i already confirmed it every time i login to my xbox account. it has been weeks already is all my progress gone? just let me know so i can make the choice on if i should continue to play your game after years of progress just gone

1 Like