Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Same, but i am not sure if i should be worried

Like it was the same with Warcraft 3 Reforged.
In my country there is such a state institution that protects the interests of consumers. However, I don’t know to which/whose legislation Blizzard is responsible if to be sanctioned after a massive customer complaint.
I personally have nothing to gain from their sanction, except only, that I’ll say, I’ve try to do something for others after me - so that the same mockery does not happen to them.
I hope someday they (@Blizzard) really realize is too hard to understand this sh*, for the people who grew up with them for.

No hard feelings, but disappointment.

2 Likes

Ok so this is day 3 and the merging thing is maiing it so i get error LC-208. Does anyone know if unlinking my account would fix this issue? My wife has been able to play twice while i havent even seen the menu.

1 Like

Yeah, except I know people who merged accounts on console who can get it.

To make matters worse you can’t even open a freaking ticket with Blizzard to help with your account, if it is something on my side. This is absolutely insane!

1 Like

Do not unlink you account, depending on your platform you’ll have to wait a year to link it again

5 Likes

If you guys are getting issues with LC-208 on console or PC please share your frustration on my post. Trying to get it seen by the devs

6 Likes

mine went up and down while i was playing. 190000 then 210000 then 200000.

And now i cant log in… Server error

i know it not my internet cause my brother who never played OW is able to connect freely everytime

“Overwatch 2 Ready Check: Prepare for Launch! Overwatch 2 is almost here! There are a few things to know ahead of its official launch on 04.10.2022”
Blizzards news on 27.09.2022.

Overwatch Q, wait 900(and increasing) players ahead of you.
Reality on 06.10.2022

I still had issues regarding game freeze/crashing with audio loop and no answer from Blizzard.

My ow2 Is working with a 400 que wait. All my stuff transfered from ow1-2 on my Xbox but I still don’t have the premium battle pass. I bought the watchpoint pack? Is this still a known issue. And if I go to buy the pack on the store it says you own this. But in game it’s wanting me to buy the battle pass.

Just a heads up, I don’t know if I’m the only one but I’m still getting the Unexpected Server Error. when I try to log in, my accounts are linked.

2 Likes

Clearly you can’t read. I bolded it so it’s easier for you to see.

We can’t do anything with account merge because we can’t get past the login screen. So the fix to the login issue for account merge people… is to login and hit the button. I’ll say it slower for you since you don’t seem to understand like everyone else.

The… fix… for… the… login… issue… is… to… LOGIN… and… hit… the… merge… button…

Do you understand now that I’ve said it multiple times?

There are literally thousands of us in the same boat.

I want my skin and accessories from overwatch 1, right now , pero para ya !!!.

1 Like

Can anyone get into the game on console? Since the “update” I’ve not been able to on any console. Seems their “fix” was to close the game for console players

does anyone know how long the account merge should take? been about 24 hours and it still will not merge have restarted game 4 times. the only problem i am actually having right now.

I’ve gotten on for xbox series x but it takes forever and I still don’t have any of my cosmetic. I haven’t tried today yet tho.

Can’t fix it if you can’t login. :frowning:

3 Likes

Same here… any updates on how this will be fixed?