Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

take a bow, OW2 is super, but sadly - cant play it.

Well it should have worked overnight for me then, yes? It didn’t.

Eventually you will have your belongings! And be able to play, I hope I can help ease the mind!

I cannot play some heroes. And I am from ow1 but my all skins are not missing.

Time could vary, maybe I was just lucky with my timing and placement. Your items will return for sure, I have just logged in and nothing is locked or has disappeared. I wish the same for you, if you did the setup the same way it should follow the same way.

Not to be rude but we all know eventually everyone will get their items…it just seems like you happened to actually be low in the queue for it.

I think you got lucky… So have fun playing OW2…

I already played some matches without my stuff and its fun.

1 Like

Yeah, I completely get that, I just know people are still worried about cosmetics and progress so that’s my demographic.

Can you please acknowledge the issue a lot of people are having where the game is rubberbanding enemies, teammates AND the practice range bots? My internet is totally fine and is the same as it would have been in OW1, and I have never seen such a bad case of rubberbanding before. And I know it’s your side of things because I, myself, am not rubberbanding around. Please at least say you’ll fix it, because it is becoming extremely hard to play the game. If you want video proof, just watch supertf’s streams, or countless other streamers who have experienced the same thing.

3 Likes

I should have used a different word, but trust me I feel so bad and I’m actively trying to find any new updates from them all the time. I know how it all feels, we don’t deserve to go through all the stress of not knowing.

2 Likes

I played yesterday and can play every hero but today I cannot.

so update it said that when i restarted my game my account should be merged it wasnt i said ok it sucks but nothing i can do so then i played a match now it says in queue again im officially number 290000 in the migration queue fun times

edit since they limited replies: stores gone again nowhere to be seen

1 Like

Im not stressed, i just played some OW2 matches and played some other games till i get my progress back.

It is annoying but we have to wait thats all.

Why do i still not have my preorder rewards?

Its been 2 days and i still got in to play the game, the queue won’t change or i will get the unexpected error

2 Likes

Just wait. I was in que 220000 about 14 hours ago. I logged in 4 hours ago and i think it was 190000 or so… it will take time

1. I cannot report players, because the mouse stays in game character and not to the overlay report function
  2. after genji’s ult the dragon stays on the character all the time visibly, also after dying

bro mine went up 20k since earlier. it doesn’t go down and when it does reach 0 it tells u restart which does nothing.

Day 3 and still cant get in on console because it is a Merged Account. Great.

2 Likes

Same, but i am not sure if i should be worried