Overwatch 2 disconnection followed by suspension

Bump. I also have no recorded competitive stats for this season. 0 minutes played. Despite have 2 ranked roles. Maybe it’s somehow related? At this point I’m avoiding competitive (and thereby the entire game for the most part). Problem is, I doubt they’ll even announce when they fix this since it’s “not on their end”….

2 Likes

Same problem. Well, zero answers from Blizzard yes? Awesome. Thank you for low priority for 2h… Awesome

4 Likes

Me and my friends were playing comp for the first time. We finished the game just like normal. When we wanted to reque 3 out of the 5 members were banned… Does anyone know why this happend? No one was toxic in chat or anything, it was just a normal game…

2 Likes

Coz they don’t give a care about this. They develop game 4 years, and ban bastion and torb :smiley: Great game :smiley:

2 Likes

My account who is suspended and keep having dc with LC-208 error have the problem with stats in my career (not showing any stats)

My alt account who have never dc or lc-208 problem show my stats correctly.

Weird, but maybe a thing.

2 Likes

THANK YOU BLizzard for your worst game ever, lagfs, disconnect, FOR A THOUNSANDS people like ME! Im hope you will enjoy to unban all of this gamers. GREAT GAME!

3 Likes

I literally played a game and got lost connection, now i got suspended for 15 min even though i did nothing wrong since the server kicked me out

2 Likes

The same thing for me

2 Likes

Still now giving sh*t to this problem? Are you waiting till all players get banned ? Awesome!

3 Likes

Here’s something I’ve done and it hasn’t crashed my games since or disconnected me. (I’m on ps5)

• I shut off my console

• I held the power button until it beeped twice / put it into safe mode.

• I cleared cache

• I rebuilt the data base

• I reinstalled the latest version of the consoles firmware (all through safe mode) I had to put it into safe mode a few time by the way after each thing.

• And then when that was all done I deleted the game.

• found it in the ps store again and re-downloaded the game.

I hope this help some of you! If not all.

Since then my game hasn’t crashed or disconnected.

3 Likes

The rejoin match option is bugged on PC for me. I have Ethernet, my internet is stable a majority of the time and even when I do d/c it’ll be typically for 15-30 seconds max, but the rejoin match option just doesn’t work. You can see all char from the comp game you’re locked out of, but the rejoin match button either flashes the map for 1 second and boots you back to the main menu or you get stuck in an infinite loading screen. I’m just not playing comp until the bug is fixed

2 Likes

I know. I had the same on console… it sucks, but that’s what I did on console maybe try to do something similar on pC?

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot if blizzard doesn’t release a statement about the bug. Tyty

2 Likes

When did u do it? And u played for how long since u done all of these steps?

2 Likes

I’ve done it since yesterday. No crashes no disconnects. And I have a season ban on my other account from all the crashes and disconnects. This worked for me. And I play for hours at a time. Sometimes 6-7 hrs

2 Likes

I literally am fresh off a 19 hour ban for getting disconnected and got disconnected and banned for the whole season

2 Likes

You can Try what I said… hopefully it helps. Worked for me.

2 Likes

Unfortunately your step have nothing to do with it.

Some account just disconnect less often than others. Seems to be a problem with server and battle net.

Definitely not on your end.

2 Likes

I haven’t play rank for days to avoid being banned for the whole season … and still we’re waiting for no solution?

4 Likes

Exactly. Waiting ….I don’t think it will be patch the 25th

1 Like