Our progress so far

Absolutely meaningless stats.

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m assuming so because the OCE subserver is on the NA server.

EU isnā€™t even mentioned. We arenā€™t part of the community, apparently.

3 Likes

Public Profiles option, thanks.

Way to go overwatch team! Keep up the good work!

It does, actually. If youā€™re not being toxic and annoying, I really donā€™t care about your motives.

nice, fix godmode Symmetra fast or i quit!

Thanks for sharing this Jeff, here is my recent experience with voice comms.

this is nice and dandy, but the system is still shiny and new, eventually the shine will wear off, I wanna see these stats 6 months to a year, I mean I hope things get better but I think this is more of a band aid than anything

Honestly, I never really had any major problem with toxicity, not in QP, not in comp (hardstuck around 3300 SSR,EU server)

I agree chat became a better place, and voice chat is actually used again. But the new systems implemented are far from perfect. They need to be tweaked (if nothing else). Or otherwise, their effect might wear off.

1 Like

A filter by level would be a good thing for LFG.
Beeing level 500+, i want players of the same level to join my QP group, not level 100- players who just started playingā€¦
Is it possible Jeff?

2 Likes

From what Iā€™ve heard the LFG is kinda annoying to use in your region, I really hope they can get a fix to that. LFG regions in general, for some reason I keep seeing a couple Spanish groups lol

At the very least have a base level limit for competitive. Iā€™ve have had level 10ā€™s join my comp groups

1 Like

Those are HUGE numbers! Letā€™s continue to make improvements! You guys are really on a roll with the LFG / endorsement system. Itā€™s been one of my favorite features of this game aside from private profiles.

#AllHailJeff

what does KR stand for? itā€™s weird you only mentioned a few areas instead of many other areas like each server.

KR stands for Korea.

1 Like

It ended up being close to 7 mins lol. No double ad revenue for mister sty.

1 Like

If it included him speculating, then I still win :yum:

(Yeah, Iā€™m not gonna be watching Stylosaā€™s video. Heā€™s too much of a hypocrite in my eyes)

1 Like

thatā€™s what I thought but why isnā€™t china, EU, or russia or any other area/server included? It feels weird

When you added this feature in, I said your fighting a losing battle against human nature.

I punched these numbers into my calculator and it made a happy face. You can trust me on that, Iā€™m an accountant. Good job proving me wrong!

1 Like