Our progress so far

That is great to hear. I can’t tell you how positive the LFG and endorsement systems have been for the game. Thank you so much Jeff and the OW team for everything you’ve done, from creating the game to supporting it as well as you have over the past 2+ years.

If you don’t mind me giving just one small QoL suggestion related to what you mentioned, it would be very nice if the Server Browser filters could also persist in a similar way (things like latency, showing lobbies with slots left etc).

This isn’t progress, this is making the game more casual.

Well, I can’t exactly answer that for China or Russia (that is assuming China and Russia are their own Regions).

As for EU though:

1 Like

I guess EU doesn’t exists in the OW universe? :thinking:

Good progress. Now only if there was something to make me get back to the game…

The game feels soooooooo much better!! I LOVE the endorsement system. It feels so good when you lose but someone still gives you an endorsement and it feels good to be able to say to a teammate (or even an enemy) that they did a great job. It’s my favorite part of the new social features. I haven’t used LFG too much yet but it worked really well in the few matches I did use it.

They don’t unban for anything, like how Dafran (etc) had to wait out their bans even though they were technically false, and all his fans backing him.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, sir.

This is a great piece of information Jeff! Thanks for the update.

I for one felt the positive effects of the LFG and the Endorsement system.

One question though, did they take into account the current number of players in the game as compared to the previous season? Maybe those percentages correlate with the population change in the player base as well.

The Overwatch community will report everything they deem as toxic as it’s so easy to do. I’d say report rate is more like 70-80%

1 Like

that sounds nice, what about groups who want people to be on mic?

right now when a group wants only people with mics, people without can still join.

if you do not have a mic you have no business joining a group that wants people on chat and being able to feels silly.

but how do they not have reported stats? That seems like a huge gap in knowledge.

I’m merely one person. Alas, I can’t answer every question :yum:

Yeah, I’m afraid I don’t know the answer to that question. But then again, I don’t work at Blizzard, so…

1 Like

I feel repeating the below is applicable :slightly_smiling_face:.

nice

Jetpack cat when btw

2 Likes

of course you can still do fine. that was not the point. you (or anyone with no mic, i am not accusing you specifically) are not welcome in a group that asks for people with mics only. shoo!

communication is important, it is pivotal, the more people on chat the better.

you can deny this but if that is the case then argueing is pointless, it is a simple fact.

that being said: yes i would like a simple “yes” and “no” on the communication wheel and a more sophisticated yet intuitive menu would be awesome.

Now we’re asking the real questions here.

1 Like

Fun fact is that with the release of hammond they got no excuse not to do it now XD

Until Blizzard does something about this poor man’s HAL 9000 automated report system, all your feel good battles against toxicity fail to address key issues in your game. Oh, nice self pat on the back going on (it’s what the Blizzard culture seems best at nowadays), but as a customer, color me extremely unimpressed that this seems to be your focus.

4 Likes

Awesome, I knew LFG would help a lot.

I know Europe gets ignored a lot, but surely the stats are available?

1 Like