Ok, ok, let me get his straight šŸ¤”

Warning: opinion ahead, my opinion.

Is there no new mode of any sort this summer games?

Lucio ball is great, but after two years, maybe we could add a few more summer games. Look at all the wasted oportunities.

I thought for sure we would get hammond racing or something.

It is called summer GAMES after all

Thatā€™s me right now. (No thatā€™s not what I look like lol)

Hey this is just my opinion, maybe some of you are content with Lucio ball 3 years in a row, and Iā€™m happy for you guysšŸ¤—

Anyone else, what do you think?

P.s. Ok itā€™s confirmed, and I have to say, Iā€™m pretty disappointed :joy:. Back to final fantasy 15 it is then.

328 Likes

Youā€™re a middle aged bald man just now?

25 Likes

This event really made Jelly let it all go.

11 Likes

Lol you got me there manšŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Iā€™m really scared for the game right now. And there are plenty of people who are fine with less contentā€¦ Itā€™s not looking too good

64 Likes

Riot games is called Riot games tooā€¦

1 Like

Oh Jelly is about to explode, you will not find me playing the summer games this year sadly, thought for sure something new would be addedšŸ˜­

Too busy with better thingsšŸ‘Œ

22 Likes

I know there are people who really like Lucio Ball, and thatā€™s great.

But I donā€™t, and all I care about is what I like soā€¦ all I have to look forward to when I finally get to log into the game, is Cabana Ana.

18 Likes

This is my first Summer Games event so I have so much to collect but I really feel sorry for those who have been around for all the events. Sucks to have as little content as there is.

14 Likes

Yeah, does seem like a slightly wasted opportunity. But the only reason I say that is because to me Lucioball seems kinda restrictive. Everyoneā€™s moving at the same speeds and its more of a contest of when youā€™ll use the speed boost, than anything else. Kinda lame, but itā€™d be cool if they added obstacles in the maps so we can grind off of them and get more speed as we jump off.

3 Likes

I mean Monster Hunter World just came out todayā€¦

7 Likes

I remember the first summer games I suggested that maybe we could get a Reinhardt hockey mode sometime. Blizzard, take the idea. Itā€™s free. Just give me a stack of golden lootboxes every event and weā€™ll call it even.

8 Likes

Thanks for reminding me. I have been waiting for that but didnā€™t keep up with the news because it started taking soooo long. Buying and downloading now!

1 Like

Ngl im really disappointed

Iā€™m not excited at all

The skins arenā€™t good I personally hate all them except ana, dva is nice but the others are awful

And no new game mode is justā€¦it gives me no excitement for an EVENT considering weā€™ve now had lucio ball three years and Iā€™m just bored with it, it was fun for the first year for a bit but got boring fast :woman_shrugging:t2:

13 Likes

Majority of heroes didnā€™t even get a voiceline this year

17 Likes

Really feels like they just phoned it in this year.

18 Likes

Eh, no Iā€™m kinda sick of Lucio Ball myself, tbh, I never really cared for it at all. Could have a Tracer Track and Field event, maybe some shooting Competitions, Pistols for McCree, Rifles for Ana and Widow. Lets not forget Junkrat Shotputā€¦ he already has the Highlight Intro. I mean there are plenty of Olympic summer games that could get the ā€œOverwatch Touchā€. Just my 2 Cents. Cheers.

13 Likes

This event is a little cash grab for them. No added lore or game modes so thats all it is.

5 Likes

Summer Games 2018 in a nutshell

81 Likes

Heck yes, so many games could have been added.

Tracer track and field would be so cute

4 Likes