Wait youā€™re bald?

Now everything you say takes on a different toneā€¦

:rofl:

Iā€™m with you Cream, Iā€™m with youšŸ˜‚

1 Like

youre rightā€¦itā€™s pretty bad.
no money from me.

8 Likes

I didnt even waste money on the good stuff.

3 Likes

At this point, i just donā€™t want to read good ideas like this anymore because i know itā€™ll never happen.

:cry:

4 Likes

I think most people are probably going to enjoy it. At the end of the day I donā€™t care about the special events anyways, I just wanna blast some good bros in the dome.

the most disappointing event in overwatch so far :frowning:

21 Likes

Yeah, no, this event sucks.

8 Likes

I have a feeling that content is going to start becoming less and less on the original release. No new mode. 6 skins and rehashed content. Be prepared for more of this in the future. That will only provide content that has the potential to make money.

3 Likes

So far thereā€™s an overwhelming majority on our side

4 Likes

The Hogppercut is a great idea.

Hog is the ball, two teams of 3 Doomfists uppercut the pig to the other side

4 Likes

The Summer games event is most disappointing thing as the Shanghai Dragons chances to win one game.

8 Likes

Sadly no matter how much outrage there is Blizzard will still be like ā€œwe dont care if you stop playing we already got your moneyā€

6 Likes

I would play the hell out of a multi track Hammond Ball Racing.

13 Likes

Plus itā€™s even too late at this point for them to change anything. Itā€™s not like they can make new skins or modes in the next couple weeks. I just really hope Halloween is better

6 Likes

Not updating events will indirectly ruin this game and make players like me lose interest. The issue with this game in many eyes have been the lack of content. If year 3 means no more updates to eventsā€¦ this will not go wellā€¦

4 Likes

What I love most is that it seems like Blizzard doesnā€™t even notice what we say. I bet whenever they release something they just disconnect the internet in their office and sit back and say ā€œWow we did a good job, people must be happyā€

6 Likes

Rip Jam
Press F to pay respects :frowning:

1 Like

You are an inspiration to us all

A gentleman, a lady, and a scholar

2 Likes

the problem. What could you exactly do with summer games themed events? what imaginative gamemodes can you come up with?