OK Blizz, you win

Pics or it didn’t happen.

LOL

Things have not gotten worse at all for me. I haven’t had a toxic game yet.

Sure I get people who are incompetent, but that happened beforehand as well

2 Likes

Lol you’re an idiot.
They add characters because the more characters there are, the more balanced and spread out the game becomes. There is more possible counters to goats, is the idea.

Yes the SR system is faulty, but that is because it doesn’t have enough info to properly judge the players’ SR.

Also most gold dps players cant take out a Pharah so it’s not like your barn idiom is too far out of the normal. :wink:

i’m tired seeing peoples crying because of the 2-2-2 because they get “bad healer, dps, and tank”
in fact these people get stuck in silver/gold ranks because they can’t not questions themselves about their mediocrity. how they cant understand this simple thing ?

1 Like

Dude i have sooo many leavers in comp due to 2-2-2 now.
When we’re losing they just quit because they cant switch roles. lol

1 Like

do you think it was better when healers and tanks used to switch as dps ?

1 Like

This isn’t beta this garbage is alpha. You thought sr was broken before? it’s 10 times worse now. Skill variance is totally off the chains right now. The ladder is 100 percent broken.

3 Likes

Funny I’m the same exact rank as a tank as I was before 2-2-2 and dps the same. Support however I have kerplunked and cant buy a win.

I have more leavers now had 3 in a row last night and one of em was a winning game…

2-2-2 so far has only upped the toxicity. Dont give me the blah blah silver/gold non sense. So far 2-2-2 has not been roses and peaches for a lot of us. Skill variance is WAY worse now.

1 Like

I didn’t think this at all.

I feel like I am where I should be. My DPS ranking was a little bizarre based on my poor performance during my placements, but I have climbed since placing.

At least it’s a beta and not a real comp season.

My experience since role queue has been the complete opposite.

Previously I used to have to constantly switch out my avoid slots, cause i just kept getting toxic people, people who wouldn’t shut up, people who just kept harassing everyone in teamchat and voice chat.

Since Role Queue, last night was the first time I’ve had to avoid someone. I’ve had plenty of good matches, atleast half of them were with good communication.

1 Like

They won’t

You call me a trash widow, but I clicked on your head :wink:

-𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓞𝓷𝓮

Are u crazy??? SOOOO many people asked for this change. and SOOOOOO many people wanted this change. You are delusional

-𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓞𝓷𝓮

Report, avoid. Literally the thing people have been telling on these forums.

The toxicity did not increase. It actually lowered. People being toxic have always been an issue, ur not special.

-𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓞𝓷𝓮

Toxicity exists in any game.

1 Like

Dude it’s the internet. Grow up. People say all sorts of bad things. Doesn’t make it right, but maybe you should grow some thick skin. If you take insults on the internet seriously, you need to stop using the internet.

-𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓞𝓷𝓮

They are in your sr. You are probably just as “clueless” as they are anyway.

WatFace??? The majority ENJOYS role q. I think u got your words mixed up.

-𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓞𝓷𝓮

EDIT: Leaving it there. Double negative.

lol how is a 300 sr gain anything crazy to not be believed? If you check my Overbuff account you will see it was at 1944 before the beta season and you can see in my profile I’m 2261, so actually over 300 https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/JerBear-1565?mode=competitive

See, now you will have more fun in the game than you ever thought was possiburu.

Welcome to the dark side my friend.

They needed a hard reset of everything, imo.

I don’t care if we see Masters in Bronze for like 30 minutes. Big deal.

The rest of the ranks are horrible, and need a full reset.

3 Likes