OK Blizz, you win

Comp 2-2-2 has created more toxicity than ever before, I genuinely didn’t think that was possible. Well done.

The whole system is trash, SR is a joke. There are DPS who couldn’t hit a wall with an elephant, healers who don’t know what a heal is, tanks who completely fail at holding right click… AND WE CAN’T SWITCH ROLES! I get bad tanks / heals / DPS and all i can do is sit and eat the loss.

I’m nothing special, just a lowly gold, and apparently we don’t count because you have to fix OWL, which is garbage btw. I’ve had more interesting visits to the toilet.

You keep adding game breaking characters and instead of realising how much they will break things you nerf characters there was never a problem with until now. You think Sigma will fix anything? Bunker meta just got even worse than before.

I’ve been insulted, shouted at, told i should die… I don’t care any more. I’m playing comp muted from now on. No voice, no chats, nothing. I’ll do what i like, when i like. You’ve killed another one, congratulations.

80 Likes

The game was toxic before and a huge non competive mess. Toxicity just doesn’t go away but it has took a huge drop down. So don’t go and blame role q for this. Role q is the best thing to ever come to the game.

63 Likes

Didnt read it did you?

ITS GOT WORSE

26 Likes

people are toxic because its something new in a while everything will calm down a bit

5 Likes

I had the opposite experience and every single game I have been in people have enjoyed the game and have been happy to play it. So I did read it but your one bad experience doesn’t change the huge amount of people who have said it’s better than ever.

23 Likes

It’s a team game- you can’t play every role.

The matchmaker is still adjusting to the massive changes, but for the most part everyone else that you think sucks is on the same skill level as you in the eyes of the matchmaking system.

If you want to get better teams the first step is to play better yourself. There’s no secret cheatcode you enter on the menu to make all of the bad players go onto your enemy’s team and not your team. They likely have just as much dead weight as you do.

The only variable you can control is how well you play. If the two teams are equal in skill level then you should be able to tip the match in your favor by being better than the enemy.

20 Likes

It’s a beta. I don’t understand why everyone is getting up in arms. It’s a beta.

8 Likes

If it was once i woudn’t be posting. Its about 2/3 of my games.

7 Likes

If 2/3rds of your games are toxic, either you have been extraordinarily unlucky, or it is you that is causing the toxicity.

21 Likes

Because if enough people make the point now maybe they will change it?

3 Likes

It’s a beta that’s been forced on the entire community. What do you expect us to do? Enjoy a dictated change that no one asked for and no one wanted? When it was available before, it was NEVER used. Blizzard has never released usage stats for it as a % of all players but I bet it was embarrassingly low. And now we all get it.

11 Likes

i have had a blast and only today i meet angry toxic people. but then VERY angry and Toxic.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

I got told to kill myself and you want to put that on me? Thanks…

4 Likes

Well, we can definitely mark you down for reading comprehension failure.

4 Likes

no, you said i was causing it did you not? Or unlucky but that was not the intention of the comment and we both know it

6 Likes

LFG isn’t the same thing and had serious problems.

There were lots of people who wanted role queue and most of the opinions I’ve heard are pretty positive.

I’m convinced that there are just a lot of people who want to blame their losses on anything but themselves and role queue is the perfect scapegoat.

10 Likes

lots of people doing placement in roles they have never played before and placing close to their main role so they think they are adequate but end up having no idea what to do. That’s the main source of all this new toxicity, but instead of insulting them, try helping them out.

7 Likes

The forums practically begged for 2-2-2. The devs didn’t just pull it out of nowhere. This reminds me of how no one wanted LFG.

3 Likes

The forums are a minority, you know that.

I’ll happily help people out, but not when the’re telling me to kill myself

4 Likes

Haha good one!

2 Likes