OK Blizz, you win

I don’t think this is a good idea. Simply because people will be pressured to swap with someone if someone start spamming: “Tracer you are trash, switch to heal give me dps”.

If a team is losing a game, it only takes one person to start flaming someone, and the rest of the team quickly joins to flame the same person, just because they need someone to blame.

If the player who was asked to swap roles refuses, they might be faced with even more flaming or even reports for “gameplay sabotage” etc. Please no.

5 Likes

& after that, you woke up right ? ^^

you know its called „role based SR“ for a reason right? :thinking:

Not sure what you mean by woke up. But remember why I turned voice chat off in the first place.

please do not claim falsehoods.

2 Likes

People didn’t want 2-2-2 because it would give them 100% winrate.

They wanted it because the nature of the game requires people to work with each other and most randoms simply don’t want to do that.

2-2-2 takes the chaos of matches with randoms and gives some level of structure to it.

7 Likes

Nobody wanted and nobody asked for role lock? Have you not been to overeatch related subreddits or youtube channels for the past year? A huge amount of players have been asking for and discussing a role lock way before blizzard even said anything about it. Same goes for hero picks and bans, these have been discussions on the comunity for a long time.

3 Likes

I’ve played 51 games on two different accounts with friends or solo, and out of those 51 games only 2 were enjoyable. People pick roles to get loot boxes so they go in having no clue ( and no care ) what is going on. Rank is now just Strict Quick Play with mics and honestly it’s stupid. They need to change so much about this game and your one experience can’t negate that. It’s true that people have been enjoying this but it’s clear that the majority says otherwise

4 Likes

Many things sound good in theory, if they are tested on robots.

1 Like

Well I’ve played thirty games and despite dps Moira. All my games were enjoyable. All my friends came back to the game and find it way more enjoyable. The people who hate role q are the minority. Comp has been an uncompetitive joke since release.

2 Likes

that will get you ban not being a team player.

1 Like

This is what people fail to neglect to understand.

1 Like

thats your opinion. Now we have in the beta toxic kids and not so kids throwing games because they dont like it. How mature. this kids will get tired and in their real sr for every rol in 2 months.

1 Like

had a game just now where moira and sigma prob where group. moira stated she would not heal and sigma said he would be flanker. jerks will always be here no matter what. prob they will get tired after a while

i hope so ^^ toxicity is in everything online, but at least i hope its not in almost every match.

Toxic behavior is definitely not any better than it was before and may even be worse from what I’ve experienced so far. But then again, I never expected it to drop and those who did haven’t been paying attention.

4 Likes

Your enemies have all the same. Even if you are right. So just take your chances and try to be little bit better.

I climbed 300 sr as tank.

1 Like

It got better IMO.

2 Likes

I know I should take the forum with a grain of salt, but oh my, looks like I got lucky and stopped playing before it got worse. :grimacing: