Oh wow look! Ball's, echo's and tracer's stats are going down since meta seems to be going to rush. BUT!

More like “x hero with over good stats” hater.

I hate both tracer and mccree(both have over good stats rn) but this post is about cree mostly.

Nah, McCree is fine, your bias shows a lot.

“Mccree is fine”

Source: trust me bro

3 Likes

It has already been explained in detail why McCree is fine, if you don’t want to understand how things actually work thats on you.

We both explained our arguments in detail, the difference is you’re forging arguments from feelings, and Im forging arguments from data. :slight_smile:

No feelings at all brother, it’s called having an understanding of things.

I suggest you read the following post, you really need it:

I’ve read the post and the post is correct, it just doesn’t explain properly why he’s picked so much.

Mccree is picked as a counter yes but for cree to counter other dps heroes, there need to be other dps heroes who are playable, right now most games have cree mirrors and cree isn’t just picked for being a counter. If he really was just countering others, then perhaps the others would be playable but the other heroes stats says otherwise.

It does but you conveniently ignore it.

Tracer says hi.

Yes he is, he is good against the heroes that are being played.

Here you show how you don’t understand the meta. There will only be TWO damage heroes in the meta, and in this case they are Tracer and McCree.

ppl always whining about that Blizzard should balance around plat… but when they do something “check GM stats”… how is it working then? under dia/master crees aren’t a big problem at all

OK dude. You’re literally not reading anything I’m typing, no point arguing with someone if they don’t even know how to argue or use stats.

I am reading it, and I am correcting your mistakes. I pointed you to a post where it is explained in detail how those stats work and why your statements are incorrect. I know it’s hard to accept since you dislike McCree I mean, just looking at your previous posts it’s very clear, but the truth wins in the end.

Nerf damage falloff and add fth falloff so he can’t 300, roll, 300 barriers from a mile away.

Ball and Tracer are highly picked in GM, so there is a reason THERE that he is being run - if you are talking about GM.

in lower ranks, Genji takes over as being super highly picked from Tracer. Ball is still highly picked.

It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that McCree is picked so highly with 2 other heroes he counters being also super highly picked.

1 Like

Tracer is not countered by cree at all…

Dude this is a video game forums not my hero academia’s power of friendship.

OP Is talking about this week because the meta this week seems to be changing to rush, ball pr has dropped massively so has echo.

And tracer isn’t even countered by cree.

Yeah, but he is the best they got. It isn’t like Brig is in a good state any more.

He is the best of a REALLY bad bunch right now.

No. The best tracer counter is still briggite and torbjorn.

Not cree. Even danteh explained this.

Torbjorn is, was, and always will be a better counter.

1 Like

Brig it garbage right now, even in GM, and Torb is total garbage in GM.

It is like saying Sombra is a good counter, sure, but now you have sombra on your team.

Torb isn’t good in GM.

1 Like

Yes but they STILL excel at countering tracer which proves the point that its not even about countering here.

Its about playing the better hero.