Not receiving OWL tokens 2019

Can you please confirm if you are in an eligible country?

I got 72 tokens so far… Then I got none. How could I not be in eligible country if u gave me 72 tokens for watching then nothing?

Whats with this eligible country anyway? For real. Just fix the tokens thing. It happened on first day of OWL too and blizzard gave me some of the tokens back. If I wasnt eligible country Id get 0 tokens, not 72.

I think not only we deserve our tokens back but we deserve compensation. Us europeans stay up to watch it so late, when off university I stay up even to like 8am to finish watching all games, at some days thankfully its like up to 4am to watch all. Giving us 72 tokens which we cant do a thing with those, then saying “wait, eligible country or not?”. Might as well block us from watching it too. Some of us watch it not just cus we’re fans (diehard philly fan), but for the tokens as well. If it wasnt for the tokens, Id not watch EVERY LIVE BROADCAST, Id only watch it later when its not PAST MIDNIGHT for me to watch.

The situation is is that all players regardless of where they live accidentally received tokens which was not in line the terms of the promotion in week 1 of Overwatch League. So that is why you may have received tokens in week 1 but have stopped receiving them in week 2. Unfortunately there is nothing that could be done about this at this time. Believe me I’m not exactly happy about it either, but that is the situation right now.

1 Like

Same prblm… last week igot 18 tokens… and this week nothing… i watched all streams this week

I have still not received tokens in game. I’ve watched at least 4 hours in both Twitch and battle.net. My account is definitely linked, logged in and within the US.

Then this is ridiculous. What did I stay up for at nights then? At the very least compensate us.

U realize how bad marketing this is for blizzard and overwatch? How can the staff call themselves like a considerate staff that values their players when they do that?
“Here eu players, now u can watch the games at a bit more comfortable time… Sike, stay up all night and get no tokens. Fooled, fools.”

Bought all access pass cus I thought Im gonna really watch the broadcasts… I guess thats money down the drain too. Any way I can refund that?

It is sad, but it is clear now that we got them by mistake.
Ty for your answer, but can you tell us why some countries are allowed and some not?
On which purpose?

Really just various legal barriers. Blizzard could and would give everyone tokens drops if they could, but because you can also buy large amount of tokens, the issues with drops becomes more complicated for these promotions.

1 Like

I’m not getting any tokens either, i got them for the first three streams but stopped getting them for all the other streams since, i tried everything.
please someone from blizzard hear us and respond to us, at least for us to know you are there, seems like typing here is as effective as talking to a wall…

What about people who live in countries that are eligible to recieve tokens and are still not recieving them after the first week? As i previously mentioned ,i have a pass , my account is linked , i have been watching on twitch without adblock etc literally from start to finish and i did not recieve a single one after the first week?

Since I decided to check it… I wanted to see if these countries really have these “legal barriers” for everyone or OWL specifically… Who would have guessed, countries that are eligible of receiving these tokens with no legal barriers arent eligible for OWL tokens… When researching farther, it seemed to stem from the sponsorship…

Legal barriers? Would give us all if they could? They pretty much can, many of us arent receiving them despite no legal barriers… But we lack the sponsorship it seems, and when it comes to money vs players’ happiness, we all know whats Blizzard’s first pick.

I received 33 league tokens for the first and second week. After that, it wouldn’t give me any tokens whatsoever, I think it might be because of my country but then again, how was I able to earn the 33 tokens in the first place?

im having the same issue, i got 24 tokens from last week’s streams, however i havent gotten a single token this week. BLIZZ PLS.

What is your country of residence?

Remember in order to help, we need more details about how you are watching. Please check out my guide with detailed troubleshooting to resolve most common issues:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-league-2019-twitch-rewards-guide-troubleshooting/299713/386

In reality, posting in the Bug Report forum is NOT effective, as this is reporting issues directly with Overwatch (the game software) and not promotions like Twitch Drops.

how is it fair that people outside of eligible countries can actually receive coins but not allowed too? at least give us some explanation on this

1 Like

Yo! I have been watching overwatch league since last week and got no tokens. My blizzard account is tied to the US and I have been watching on Twitch and Overwatchleague website. I am also watching on both Chrome and Edge. For this Sydney646 account of mine i am getting no tokens bu for my other account, it has not issues if getting any tokens. I even delinked and relinked my twitch account with my battlenet account. Help? anyone? Any assistance will be appreciated!!

I have received 30 tokens for the first week, but none after that. Ain’t happy about that, i just wanted 100 tokens to get 1 skin.

1 Like

The “twitch drops” as you call them is clearly a sign of how incorrectly you or your supervisor team are internalizing the issue that we have all been bringing up. Word use is a very accurate indicator of the psychological thought process you had in the moment of that post/response. We shouldn’t have to create twitch accounts to earn tokens when watching matches, since your own company/game website of Blizzard literally has a OWL watching interface built into it - AND it literally says “You are logged in to earn [viewership rewards”…yet we didn’t receive any when viewing in your “Overwatch Live match viewing interfaces”…Also, it shouldn’t matter that we brought this up in Bug forums or General Discussion forums. It is clearly a bug if we don’t earn tokens when watching matches literally on your own Blizzard platform.

Also, you still haven’t responded to my points/request that those of us who didn’t get tokens properly be granted 300 league tokens out of good will, and for the inconvenience we’ve had with so many people not receiving tokens properly.

You have clearly ignored me on purpose because I’ve given you 12 days to respond since my last post on this thread - but still nothing back from you.

Please respond. I’ve spent the most time/honest energy into posts on this thread garnering support from fellow players who didn’t receive tokens properly, and you specifically didn’t acknowledge our requests for the 300 free tokens (I understand some people can’t get them in other countries unfortunately, but this request I’ve made could easily be granted to those of us in countries who are eligible.)

Look forward to hearing from you. Also, would love to chat with Jeff Kaplan via PM if possible. I have lots of other useful feedback for your Overwatch team in terms of gameplay discussion, balance, approach in general of Overwatch projects and state of the game.

Cheers,

Grim

BUMP Keep posting everyone if you had issues getting the correct number of tokens.

1 Like