Not receiving OWL tokens 2019

Same here and I have that All Pass for OwL. Not getting tokens anymore. I paid 14 Euro just for nothing?

I am having the same issues. I received no tokens for any of the first weeks’ games. This week I started to receive some with no changes made. What gives Blizzard/Twitch?

Same here, actually got tokens the last few times but today been watching for 4+ hours and not a single token. Come on now…

It’s been 3 hours and I haven’t received a single drop either. It was all working fine last week. Yes everything is linked correctly.

Same here. Was watching almost all of yesterday and have not received any tokens either. Do you need to be part of the participating countries to receive tokens? I’m from Singapore, and I’ve already received 6 tokens from watching last week, but none from this week :frowning:

Update: After the matches ended I received all the ones from that day, and potentially a few extra because I got a total of 12 hours worth of tokens. Despite only showing 7 hours of gameplay.

Hey everyone, I don’t often track the Bug Report forum for OWL token posts. Please make sure to check my pinned thread in General Discussion to sort out any issues:

Known issues include the following:

• Non-Twitch platforms (BattleNet, OverwatchLeague.com) for a while were not issuing tokens, but I believe this is now resolved from here on out.
  • Players of non-eligible countries were earning tokens but have now stopped. Only certain countries are eligible for this promotion. See official rules for details.
  • Today, Saturday, February 23rd, there were delays in earning tokens, but these drops have since caught up.
  • The message in the Twitch notification has changed, it now says “You have received # OWL Tokens (note the plural) Drops for watching Overwatch”. This means each single notification means you earned 3 tokens. It is no longer a notification for a single token.
1 Like

Thanks for the reply, but there’s still an important question you didn’t address or answer. Are we going to be back gifted tokens out of courtesy because how many of us didn’t receive tokens for watching matches last week?

Also, you didn’t respond to my request to have players be granted 300 tokens as a sign of good will from Blizzard. Any word on that?

Thanks again for finally answering.

I’m glad this was cleared up because I was confused why my twitch inventory was only increasing by one, but the drop itself was plural.

So i need to be in a eligible country to earn tokens, so unfair to other players that live in a non-eligible countries, what a joke.

3 Likes

Je suis dans le méme bateau!!! s’il vous plait aidez moi …

Peut importe le pays on doit être éligible .

1 Like

Just wanted to add my name here too. I watched 5 matches and didn’t get a single token. I’m from Canada and watched the full streams from the battle.net app since I don’t have a twitch account. Since I’m in the app, adblock isn’t in function. I meet all the criteria as far as I know. Now where are my tokens Blizzard?

Also, the rules said we needed to be watching when the “victory” sequence played. However, I thought you simply accumulated watch time now, so how does seeing the victory screen apply? If I watched the first 45 minutes of a match and then left, and then came back for the first 30 minutes of another match, I wouldn’t get anything? This doesn’t make sense…

I also havent recieved any tokens from watching the first 2 weeks (from overwatchleague .com no ad blockers, accounts linked all that good stuff) filed a ticket on it and they told me 6 days ago that this is a KNOWN BUG yet there was no announcement of the fact that it doesnt work until 3 days ago (https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1098741662292107264)! And as you can see form comments on there and hear, there are plenty of reports of twitch rewards not working either. Theyve been “working” on getting it fixed but appear to have no intent to actually please their customers in this regard. I was told by a GM to make a twitch account and link up and watch from there because apparently their rewards system “works.” So twitch knows how to make it work with blizz, but blizz doesnt know how to make it work with blizz lol. Dont bother filing a ticket, they just repeatedly give you the link and copy and paste things from Blizzard Support - Didn't Receive Overwatch League Tokens From Watching Matches which is most likely the first thing everyone read when they didnt get their first token. I then told the GM “Congrats on not getting laid off yet” and am still currently waiting to hear back for an answer to “If blizzard customer support is unable to see how many tokens we should have earned, and unable to manually reward tokens, who can I go to to actually fix my problem?”

It started working yesterday? for what 2 ppl? lol sure not working here still

I did not get a single token yesterday as well and I watched all the matches on twitch AND in the browser AND had the app running. There is not a single thing I could do to make sure I get the token…

and it seems I do not get them today either…

I’m having issues, too. I got them every hour at first, and then the influx stopped. Many others are complaining about in in chat, too. This is worrying.

I am having issues with the amount of tokens given… The first week I earned 72, when there were at least 84 tokens that should have been given based on the time of the matches. I opened a ticket and they replied just generally what I could do to earn tokens. But I replied back saying earning tokens isn’t the problem, it’s the amount given. They then replied back saying since the couldn’t verify how much time I spent watching, they couldn’t give me those tokens. And now this week, using my same setup as last week, i’ve barely earned all the tokens that should be given… It’s trickling in. Again my setup is working because I’m earning tokens, but not for the amount I’m watching. They obviously have an issue and they won’t acknowledge it. I might record myself watching OWL and send to them just to show that they have a faulty system.

You will want to make sure that you complete the math test on OverwatchLeague.com.

I run the match discussion threads on the General Discussion forum, this helps me track reports from various players on if they are earning tokens or not. As of the time of this post, I know that a high majority of our community (from eligible countries) is earning tokens appropriately.

Please only use one-browser at a time to ensure there is no conflict of user account access.

Are you sure you are paying attention to your IN-GAME token balance? The message in the Twitch notification has changed, it now says “You have received # OWL Token s (note the plural) Drops for watching Overwatch”. This means each single notification means you earned 3 tokens. It is no longer a notification for a single token.

Is there a reason that you haven’t said anything about my point/request for granting many of us players 300 league tokens out of the inconvenience (since many of us didn’t get tokens in the first week of OWL this year) and also for just the plain spirit of fun of the game? It’s almost like you’re ignoring my posts on this thread, even though I have spent the most time in this thread, posting and putting thought into the responses and my discourse for all players effected. And on top of all of that, it’s genuine feedback and request that I’m asking.

Please respond.

1 Like

I have to admit Im in the exact same problem. I got 72 tokens the first week and I watched ALL the broadcasts of OWL this season, even bought the All-Access-Pass so I use the control center and the qa too. But Im stuck on 72 tokens, Im not gaining anything past that, its the second time Im sending a ticket.