Not receiving OWL tokens 2019

I watched through all the matches on Feb 14th-15th and never once left the stream on the official OWL website. Yet I haven’t received a single token. I’m properly linked with my accounts and have fallowed all the guidelines to get them, yet not a single one. I thought it might just be cause they hadn’t dropped yet but I checked around 3pm on the 15th (when the last game ended around 2am on the same day) and still no tokens. It’s really disheartening and frustrating.

17 Likes

is your twitch account linked to your battletag?

1 Like

Make sure that in your settings under “Connections” it says under “Authorized Applications”:
“The Overwatch League” & “Twitch Interactive, Inc.”

For some reason even if you are watching the matches through OverwatchLeague . com you still need to have a Twitch account and it must be linked to your blizzard account. I did this and now I am able to recieve tokens. Kinda sucks that both Blizzard support and Blizzard troubleshooting page couldn’t offer up this easy fix, nor does it say you need to link the two on their page about earning tokens. Hopefully Blizzard can update that.

1 Like

I have both and am still not receiving tokens while watching on either twitch.tv or overwatchleague.com, even though it says I’m logged in to receive rewards.

Even season 1 was buggy and sometimes you get it sometimes you don’t. Blizzard blames Twitch, Twitch blames Blizzard and it still doesn’t work.

Fabulous programming and rollout like LFG in OW.

2 Likes

Canadians had a bug a ways back when we where required to enter a math question to get certain drops and if answered wrong you would be locked out from even the normal token gained. I just de-linked and re-linked twitch and its working this year. You also can’t have ad block on in any shape or form.

I have also not gotten the overwatch league tokens that were supposed to be received for logging in during January to February as I was informed by a blizzard associate. Those 100 tokens have not yet appeared on my account is there any way to remedy this situation

1 Like

This was for logging in last year correct? By what I have heard there is no 100 tokens for logging in 2019. If you hadn’t gotten them last year your account may not have been in good standing but i think that only effected people who signed up for the newsletter last year to get 100 free tokens.

Also, did not receive any tokens after watching all live matches yesterday 2/16 - every single match. And also I watched 2 hours of matches on 2/15. Please give us our tokens promptly - this is unacceptable. My account is also linked properly and even said I was “signed in for earning rewards”.

Respond to us immediately please.

5 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Everything in my settings are what Blizz says it needs to be to get OW League Tokens and I have watched hours and hours of live stream. So far I have been given 1 token from last season.

Is it supposed to automatically show up in your game on PC or is there some step I’m not aware of to collect them after?

I’m in the same boat as everyone else, I’ve check all settings and I’m linked. It happened to me last season too. Just adding to the list.

I’m in the same boat. Watched every match this year live. Logged in on PC and Ipad. Accounts linked. Not a single token. Even sent a ticket to Blizzard, and was in a chat. They couldn’t help. They blamed it on Twitch. Super frustrating.

1 Like

I can’t believe that is the answer you got from Blizzard directly!

Hey Blizzard - how about you actually show you care about your fans/customers that pay you money, and as timely as possible please give all of us at least 300 Overwatch league tokens out of courtesy for the non-functioning system you have, and also out of principle for the inconvenience we’ve all experienced.

Please up vote everyone, and respond to this. It’s absolutely unacceptable- especially to tell us - sorry must be a problem and then not even do anything about it. I want to speak to a supervisor of the Overwatch community or customer service team as promptly as possible.

Now on to my second point - how in all manner of things logical and good - do you feel that it’s appropriate to promise/give us only 3 Overwatch tokens for 1 hour of watching - this is a laughable and absurdly low quantity to be handed out. We are people who are fans, pay money in Overwatch and a single skin in Overwatch is 100 league tokens…do you understand the math in that? That means you have to watch 33 matches before you even get one single skin… - this is joke and seriously - we’re not paying you for Overwatch league tokens at the price point you have them set at currently. It’s absolutely ridiculous. Would love to speak to a supervisor please - simply from the standpoint of us being denied tokens.

If possible I would love also love to speak to Jeff Kaplan via PM. Your game team has some serious issues Mr. Kaplan, and there’s a few things needing change/your attention.

8 Likes

All others who didn’t get their Overwatch tokens - keep posting in response to this! Blizzard, we’re waiting for a response and for you to rectify the situation.

Up-vote/bump * Keep adding posting to this people if you didn’t get your OWL tokens.

Absolutely no tokens. No adblock, account was linked to the official site, watched all but 2 hours of every match so far, it said it was connected and eligible to earn them.

1 Like

Had the text at the bottom showing I was logged in to earn rewards. Watched most of all four days. Got nothing, so far. Watched through OverwatchLeague dot com.

Blizzard,

You still haven’t responded to this post - and it’s been almost a week. Please respond asap.

Thanks.

I am experiencing this problem as well. For those who watch directly on the OWL app and Overwatch website are not receiving tokens as we should.

Hi there ,

I am having the same issue as well . I watched when Week 2 started from 8am GMT +8 but since then I didnt get notification or from Overwatch game itself I earn OWL tokens …

Watching in Twitch website btw , stangely last week i watched on Saturday it works fine when watching in Twitch

So I’m logged in through the Blizzard Battle dot net viewer, watching OWL (this weekend, just like last weekend), and am not seeing any tokens. The window under the OWL viewer shows me as logged in, and when I check my account, the appropriate permissions are enabled. Yet I also have not received any tokens for last weekend (or this).