Not receiving OWL tokens 2019

OWL is pretty boring anyway. Especially so with GOATS being so big right now. I’ve been watching a lot recently only to earn skins and I have 0 points despite at least 3 hours watched. I just now learned that you have to have adblock off? That’s awful. I think I’ll just give up. OWL isn’t worth it anyway. Even as background noise while I work.

From the 2nd week onwards, to the playoffs; I have never received anymore tokens, from the countless hours I spent watching them.

I even went out of my way to report OWL, on Twitch, for not giving me tokens.

I had an issue where I wouldn’t get notified on Twitch when I received the drop, then receive the drops in-game after thinking I just wasn’t getting the drops. I had a bit of a “no-drops” issue for one day, but it was fixed, so it was probably a glitch. Because of this, I know the problem exists and it isn’t ignorant people complaining that they aren’t getting their tokens without realizing they had to link their accounts first.

I watched games for several hours yesterday on the OWL site. Not a single token.

I was logged in, it even showed me a message saying I’m logged in for rewards.

EDIT: Never mind, I’m apparently one of the inferior beings not living in one of the countries Blizzard deemed worthy of its generosity.

Well… don’t expect me to ever again spend a single damn cent on anything from Blizzard, though.

3 Likes

What does getting tokens for watching on https://overwatchleague.com logged in with Blizzard account have to do with “Twitch drops”?

Hey I had my twitch open and connected today and didn’t get my tokens, nor did it seem a few others. Watching from USA and been getting tokens till today, had tab open and everything. Any reason I didn’t get my tokens today?

I got the same issue today :frowning:
Watched OWL for all the matches but received nothing, used link directly from the application, also the phone app and nothing…

Yeah… Same problem here, watched the whole stream and didn’t get even 1 token for it :frowning:

Just wanted to Bump this … I’ve been watching Live’s and Re-Runs on Twitch for the past week, haven’t gotten a single token? My Accounts are linked, Ad blocker is off, and my status say I’m watching OWL- I’ve checked all a million times. What is this???

I’ve been watching the overwatch league directly in twitch, my accounts are linked, i don’t have Ad Blocker, and my status says “watching overwatch league” but i’ve only got 3 tokens after 3 days watchin OWL

What is your country of residence? Remember not all users are eligible to earn tokens based on which country their BattleNet account is assigned to.

Friendly reminder everyone!

The Bug Report forum is used for reporting game bugs involving the Overwatch game software itself. Not getting tokens is a support issue involving Twitch, so you will not get responses here from Blizzard. As a forum MVP, I do offer an important troubleshooting guide and replies in that thread are monitored by me so you are going to get help a lot quicker there.