No Mercy mains are not entitled

If any DPS or tank was in this position the forum would be set ablaze with crying, anger, and chest pounding. If Mercy players, however many, don’t like the change it’s not them being ‘entitled’ it’s them having a grievance and voicing it.

Then again, most people don’t even take the time to read most of what these mercy posts are saying.

You want something to cry about? Cry about the fact that Roadhog is coming back and every DPS is on notice. Your SR gain? IS DONE.

I AM NOT A MERCY MAIN. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE TALKS, POSITIVELY ABOUT MERCY OR HER MAINS DOES NOT MAKE THEM A MERCY MAIN BY DEFAULT. IF YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY JUST BE NOT SO BRIGHT.

6 Likes

Are all of them?

No.

Are some of them?

Yes.

20 Likes

And what do they feel they are entitled to?

1 Like

Some lol? That’s a bit of an understatement…

Some certainly feel entitled to forever be the best healer.

6 Likes

Their version of Mercy…game balance be damned…even though Blizz has clearly settled on one…and its not in any way shape or form broken…

8 Likes

And why is this? And where is this? Is it on another forum? I’m legitimately curious where this sample of people resides. Any post? Threads? Videos?

It’s actually in this forum yet cleverly hidden behind the classic “We just want her to be fun” argument.

1 Like

You want balance? Look at half of the roster, it’s already broken. They spent so much time on Mercy and neglected the BS that, that is what you want to call broken? Please stop, get some help.

Can’t we all just be a little less dramatic at least?

Look at some of these topics. I wish you guys would get this righteous about something real sometimes.

6 Likes

Not at all. I feel like I’m entitled to have a hero that is fun to play when I bought Overwatch for the sole reason of playing Mercy (because she does not play like a FPS type hero and I’m generally not fond of FPS games). I play games to have fun. I don’t know why you play games…

Also, fun does not equal overpowered. I was happy to play Mercy back in the early days when she was underpowered.

Unless you can speak for ALL Mercy players telling me not at all is a lie.

And in some peoples mind they have fun being overpowered. Again unless you can speak for ALL Mercy players don’t try to.

So you’re telling me the sample of what you are saying is something hidden and could literally be said about every hero in the game when it comes to mains? I’m a Roadhog main, when I say ‘I just want him to be fun’ am I following that same rhetoric that you are clinging to some of your fellow players?

and she IS fun…

see the problem?

that argument will never get you guys anywhere

I’m about to get righteous in your face with my hook combo. See you in three weeks.

I can only speak for myself, and that is exactly what I did in my post. I feel entitled to have a fun hero to play… notice the I and not the we…

This is exactly what I’m talking about.

I know. And I’m talking about hook and shoot.

this is the most balanced the game has ever been…maybe you should get some help?

1 Like

This is the most balanced the game has ever been? Yes, with crippling stuns, one shots, 300 damage headshots, one healer being better than the others (again hehexd) and an ult combo that no one but maybe three heroes can escape and just one can beat. YES SO BALANCED. OH AND HACK! I LOVE NOT BEING ABLE TO USE MY ABILITIES! I LOVE NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTROL MY CHARACTER TOO! SO FREAKING BALANCED! FEELSGOOD MAN!!!@!!