No Mercy mains are not entitled

devs listening and obliging to their demands simply because they play the hero in question and form biased opinions on said hero?

What are you talking about son?

Of course it can be. Yet it seems like only Mercy players are using that as a reason for balance because they believe it’s the reason they got Valk. Pretty shallow but anyways. Of course you are allowed that rhetoric because it’s simply foolish to think NOBODY on this game who wants Mercy changed doesn’t want her to be a must pick. That’s also why I stated some because they do exist.

Yes however when you open my post which states some do with “Not at all” that is being stated in a way as if you speak for them as well. The not at all part could have been excluded if you only wished to state your views.

Well, I am personally making demands with my money. Back when I still played the game I spent over 500 USD on lootboxes etc. Now I don’t spend any money at all, and I don’t expect I will ever spend money on Blizzard products again. That is all I can do to put power behind my expectations. Blizzard lost me as a loyal customer, and I will never recommend a Blizzard product to anyone ever again.

1 Like

Not to be rude but you are the one that looks like they need help…

6 Likes

replying to your question daughter. Mercy mains feel entitled to their own version of mercy, to mercy with mass rez, the one iteration of mercy they keep bringing up every single chance they got. Despite the fact that devs have made their stance pretty clear on mass rez and revert. Despite the fact that devs do listen and monitor mercy and buff her accordingly… But if it’s not EXACTLY what mercy mains want (mass rez), it is met with insults, childish behavior and temper tantrums. That’s entitlement. Is that clear enough for you?

3 Likes

I’ma help you to a hook across the map.

Ah yes, I see your point. Just a case of miscommunication then.

Ok? I am a Roadhog main so yay

Some, but that opinion is on a steady decline in favor of other alternatives, like removing rez entirely or reworking Valkyrie to include a single instant rez and reducing other Valkyrie powers to balance properly. You’re just upholding a 9 month old agenda that is no longer the general truth.

1 Like

and that’s completely within your right to do so. If you dislike the product you’re allowed to discontinue your support. :x

I’ll make an example of you real quick son. In what universe have Mercy mains proposed this ‘ideal Mercy’ that was conscious or wanted by the majority of them? No universe, you’re making a blind assumption based on a ‘few’ individuals. But that same thing can be said about virtually every hero in the game. Of course people have an ideal version of their favorite hero. That’s how these games work.

Also buff her accordingly? You sure they listen? I’ve been hearing about a the Reinhardt/Brig turn around bug Blizzard hasn’t said anything about that, people have been complaining about Bastion for a few seasons now and no one’s answer about that.

Also, not all of them are even asking for Mass rez you can see on the forum itself many like this change. You’re forming bias, bland assertions here about an entire group when it may be a much smaller sample size than you think.

I’m gonna enjoy hooking you in three weeks.

Some are in worse positions and they don’t act like that.

So, if it’s all the same to you, I’m going to stop reading since your first remark is already as wrong as is humanly possible.

5 Likes

Poor Bastion bros

Overpowered and fun might be mutually exclusive with the current build of Mercy but that’s why most peple are demanding a rework

If we wanted Mercy OP why wouldn’t we all just advoacate a return to Dual rez Valk while retaining the rez on E

Who is we? Can you say we as if nobody liked that version of Valk?

I mean of course people enjoyed that version of Valk
I enjoyed it as I’m sure anyone who isn’t the biggest stickler for being fair and all that would enjoy an OP Hero while it’s there especially if that OP her’s base kit is something they had already fallen in love with.

But unless you can find me someone who thinks that is the variant of Mercy we should be going or instead of asking for a rework like most seem to be I think it’s fair to say not many want her to be truly OP. A fun B tier maybe but that’s it.

You know why ? Because it has been 2 years my dude mercy mains are flooding the forum… 2 freaking years… people are upset for a reason, look at 15 first threads :

• Mercy
  • Mercy
  • Mercy
  • etc…
2 Likes

Well this is just a hypothesis but some people who pick FoTM heroes are not going to go on the forums to argue about re-instating Mercy. I think they would just simply move on to the next hero. I also believe there is players in the Mercy community who like it when she is fun by being easy with high reward.

However I cannot prove these to be 100% fact as it is just what I interpret when I see some talk in game and on the forums.

I mean sure this isn’t exactly the same as it was however it’s very similar to it.

2 rezes on Valkyrie and a more balanced E ability? I fail to see how that is OP in and of itsel (it could be when instated for all I know but I can see why someone would think it isn’t OP)

let me break this down for you
5 man rez was while frustrating for reasons of fun and disheartening" was never OP. It took the INvulnerability buff to get Mercy from F tier to C tier back in the days of Mercy 1.0 post ana launch.
So if 5 man rez can be UP
2 man rez on an ult shouldn’t be OP.

That is the logic many people like the one in that thread you linked are using. And they ask for a new E ability because Mercy was UP as 1.0 BECAUSE of her lacking mid fight power outside of her ultimate thus they don’t want Mercy back down in F tier.

Now it COULD be OP I’m sure there’s a way blizzard could screw up that kind of rework but there is very clear logic to think it wouldn’t be when suggesting it. Dosen’t really back up your argument when the OP Variant was Dual rez AND rez on static cooldown (which given Mercy was still must pick after the January nerfs seems to be the real reason she was OP)