No hero 30 leaks?

Posted four days ago, you can go through it if you want; 🐡 Hero 30 Leak Center (Even if they seem fake tell me please)

I got you man.

Click on the arrows to see the concepts

Lynx 17 (Secondary Support)

Stats: 100 health, 100 shields

Affiliation: None

Playstyle: Lynx 17 would have a small healing component, but his main role would be to disrupt enemy teams and comps. Kind of a support version of Sombra. Unlike Sombra, Lynx 17’s disruption power dont seek to affect enemies abilities, but mess with their heads.

Look and Feel: You already know “them” from the comic with Zarya and Sombra.

LMB - Taser Gun / Basically a pea shooter with an electric theme. Linear projectile, 20 damage per second (10 on impact, and 10 over the next 1.5 seconds), 5 rounds per second, Ammo
30 Reload time 1.5 seconds.

RMB - Confoundment / Similar to Sombra’s Hack, but still lets the enemy use weapons and abilities. Reticle and cooldowns get removed from user display. Effect lasts for 5 seconds with a 10 second cooldown

E - Disruption Field / An enemy hero is targeted similarly as with Discord Orb. Enemy will be affected with some kind of energy pulse that after a 3 second delay deals 100 damage to allies within 5 meter radius of them (but won’t damage the initial affected enemy) . Enemies caught by the blast will similarly “detonate” after another 3 seconds. This secondary blasts do not apply the effect again. This ability is intended to break up clustered enemy teams and disrupt them without the use of CC.

Shift - Iris Link / You can link 3 allies. gives 20 health per second to each ally. On top of that. the linked teammates will live longer by distributing 50% of the damage they take across other Iris Linked teammates. The link will stop the distribution component once a linked hero goes under 50% health.

Ult - Us and Them / Lynx-17 sprouts 4 clones next to the 4 teammates that are the furthest away from him (if a teammate is dead, they sprout next to the corpse) They are an AI controlled minion that will behave randomly following your teammates and shooting at enemies. These clones don’t do damage. The purpose of this ability is to generate confusion amongst enemies. Of course a smart enemy will be able to spot the which is the real one, but hey, confusion is always welcome.

Sanjay Korpal (Secondary Support)

Stats: 200 health

Subrole: Healer / Builder

Occupation: Vishkar’s Head Negotiatior / Talon’s Inner Council Member

Playstyle: Sanjay is a Builder, just as Symmetra and Torbjorn build equipment that help their teammates in battle. Sanjay can Build Hardlight structures (bridges, ramps or walls), just like we saw in Symmetra’s Comic. Sanjay can also build a Health Station at a strategic location that teammates can use to heal up. Keeping up with Vishkar’s light theme, his main weapon is a laser gun and his ult works as a “deluminator” switching the lights out and reducing enemy’s field of vision.

Look and feel: I´m pretty sure you’ve seen the guy in the comics. h ttps://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Sanjay_Korpal

Abilities:

LMB - Laser Gun / Sanjay uses a Laser gun that fires in pulses that behave like linear projectiles / Laser gun should be connected to some kind of backpack or chestpiece / 100 HP per shot / 1 shot per second / no reload

E - Hardlight Construct / Sanjay can create a hardlight structure (always in rectangular shape). It can be use to create walls, bridges or ramps / max lenght 20 mts. / Structures should be used to allow your teammates new ways to navigate around the map, or temporary close off your enemies / constructs are collision enabled, but are immune to damage. Damage will go through them (they will not act as a barrier or shield) / Constructs last for 8 seconds / 12 second cooldown.

Shift - Health Station / Sanjay deploys a Health Station on the battlefield. Station looks like an airport body scanner it’s diameter is larger than a Healthpack station (should be large enough for the Tanks to get in) / Health station upgrades with time, each 30 seconds / Lvl 1 Health Station heals 100 HP per second / Lvl 2 Health Station heals 200 HP per second / Lvl 3 Health Station heals 400 HP per second / Only one teammate can use the health station at a time / Health Station has 400 HP and can be destroyed. Health stations should be deployed in strategic locations. If popped during a fight, at least will be able to heal for a few seconds until it gets destroyed.

Ultimate - Deluminator / A more advanced use of Vishkar’s technology allows Sanjay to turn out the lights for the enemies all around the map, reducing their field of vision to a 5 meter radius for 6 seconds (general areas of the map appear darker, but enemies, allies or buildable objects cannot be seen).

Overlord (Main Support)

Hero: Overlord

Stats: 100 health 100 shields

Affiliation: MEKA squad

Playstyle: Overlord is a support hero with a passive playstyle. He uses his mech Mastermind to fly around the battlefield and help his allies with his support drones. There’s no pilot Overlord. If the MEKA dies, he dies, just like Wrecking Ball. I know the mech has hands and arms, but they will only be used for melee strikes (giving them other abilities didn’t fit well with my concept). Overlord can have air control from the battlefield. If the wishes to engage and do damage, he will need to get close to the enemy.

Look and Feel: You have all seen the art for Overlord and Mastermind.

Abilities:

LMB - Fusion Gun / I still have to figure out the numbers for the main weapon; nevertheless the idea is to have a short range cannon that works just like D.Va’s (the one that’s already on the Mech’s model), but instead of having two cannons it only has one. This way, it will do roughly half the amount of D.Va’s damage. This gun doesn’t need to reload, but does overheat and will need to stop firing for 1.5 seconds after firing continuously for 8 seconds.

Passive - Hover / Overlord’s passive allows him to hover and fly on the battlefield all the time, in the same way Mercy can move while having Valkyrie active. 6m/s omnidirectional flight.

E - Resiliency Drone / Anti CC drone. Max range 30 meters. Overlord casts an anti cc drone over the shoulder of a targeted ally. For 5 seconds, the ally is immune to crowd control abilities. Doesn’t require to maintain line of sight. After the effect, the drone disappears (returns to Mastermind) Only one ally can receive the drone’s benefit at a time. 8 second cooldown. Targeted ability just like Zenyatta’s orb of harmony.

Shift - Life Support Drone / Overlord casts a drone over the shoulder of a targeted ally. So long as Overlord maintains line of sight, the drone slowly restores health to his ally on a rate of 20 health per second. Max range 30 meters to cast the drones. 3 drones can be active at the same time. You can choose to heal 3 allies at the same time, or stack your 3 drones on one same ally. If only one drone is on the ally it heals at a rate of 20hps, 2 drones on the same ally do a total of 35 hps, and 3 drones on the same ally do a total of 45 hps (20+15+10). Drones are immune to damage. Losing line of sight returns the drones to Overlord. There is a 1 second delay between the deployment of each drone. Targeted ability just like Zenyatta’s orb of harmony.

Ult - Defibrillator Drone / Cast a larger drone to protect an ally from Death. Lasts for 5 seconds. If the ally takes fatal damage while the drone is active, it will be healed for max health. If this effect triggers, the drone disappears. Think of this ability as a preemptive rez.

Echo (Secondary Support)

Hero: Echo

Role: Support

Sub Role: Secondary Healer

Affiliation: Overwatch

Playstyle: As several of you have mentiones, I’d also like to see Echo as the new support healer in the game. Her primary healing mechanic would be a shield plus a heal over time effect. For her primary weapon I’ll go the simpler route and would bring back Symmetra’s old alt fire that went through barriers. I have no idea why they changed it. I personally don’t like the wings so those would just be decoration. My concept doesn’t fly or hover.

Look and Feel: By now most of you should have seen her in the Reunion Cinematic

Abilities:

LMB - Neutron Projector / Forget about the silly name for this ability. I’m just bringing back Symmetra’s old alt fire that could go through barriers. We need that back!

E - Reboot / Upon dying Echo enters a dormant state and shuts down. While the respawn timer is going on, Reboot can be activated so Echo can respawn at the spot where she “died” (when the respawn timer ends). If the ability is not used before respawn timer runs out, Echo will respawn at her team’s spawnroom. Effect cannot occur more than once in 45 seconds.

Shift - Plasma Shield / Applies 150 Hp shields to allied hero. Shield lasts for 3 seconds / Applies heal over time effect. 50 health per second for 4 seconds - very similar to Tassadar’s ability in HotS /3 second cooldown. Only healing ability

Passive - Cortex Booster / Upon taking damage, Echo gets 10% movement speed for 2 seconds. Cannot happen more than once every 10 seconds

Ultimate - Neutron Radiation / Echo, generates negative energy around herself that denies all healing on enemies in a 20 meter radius. Lasts for 8 seconds. Echo is not invulnerable and can use her LMB weapon. Upon activation, all allies, in the area of effect of the ability will including herself will receive a Plasma Shield. While the effect lasts she can’t use her regular Plasma Shield ability. This is my take on another defensive ult. It’s basically a Reverse Zenyatta Ult meets Ana’s Anti Heal. Echo can be killed or cc’d out of the ability to stop it’s effects. Unlike Ana’s ability it’s not a skillshot and requires the Echo to stay alive to continue the effect.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm5kGOOg1go

Check out this Tank concept

I did already! BTC has some very cool ideas. I personally love his Durgby concept.

1 Like

Despite what people say this game is far, far from dead
It just seems like it because, as usual, the minority is always the loudest because they have things they think need to be complained about.

These forums probably only make up 1-5% of actual Overwatch players.
A good portion of this games playerbase could care less about the forums and just play(aka casuals).

Doomdayers be Doomdayers though.

3 Likes

Talk about taking my quotes out of context…why did you literally just take the second part of a sentence when i said “Some people may say its dead”. I didn’t say it was dead so you are preaching to a priest my friend

1 Like

Theyd have to work on hero 30 for them to have anything to leak…also 4chan hates overwatch

My guesses on the future this week with the closest you will ever get to a Hero Hint for maybe the next 24 Hours: :Fish: If we don't get a Paris Map Today, I wouldn't expect a Hero Hint this week. (Unless Hero Hint comes with the New Map Tomorrow)

1 Like

I know what you said, I was just emphasizing on it because I was bored.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There has been a few leaks, some saying its Echo from the cinematic

Jeff outright said she wont be hero 30

6 Likes

I’m betting it’s jetpack cat. It’s teased in christmas and the egyptian cat ana skin.

We had the hint with the payload.

She was completely unexpected, no story of her.

1 Like

Echo will not be the next hero or hero 31, she will be hero 32 because they said she plays a big part in the Overwatch universe and I’m expecting there to be a cinematic explaining how at Blizzcon in November.

We just got a bruiser tank Hammond and then we got Ashe.

Echo is definitely a support.

Anything is game.

1 Like

I swear this is repeated once every 2 mins.

3 Likes

You cant really blame them from being uninformed unless you actually make an effort its not like they make a page with every statement issued by a Dev. they are god awful at informing their players.

Wait, so Echo isnt Hero 30? Who said that?

(This is obviously a joke lol because its not even just this thread, its every thread about hero 30)

Actually you can. They can read the prior posts. Its not like this thread is 160 posts long.

Leonora who? Right…

1 Like

It’s being said over and over again in the forums, and reddit.

It’s hard to miss it when every thread and post talking about hero 30 or Echo has this statement.