No hero 30 leaks?

It’s being said over and over again in the forums, and reddit.

It’s hard to miss it when every thread and post talking about hero 30 or Echo has this statement.

I do think not a lot of people care about Leonora or believe she will actually be added into the game.

If it ends up happening, hats off to you man.

3 Likes

I’m leaking it right here, hero 30 is Mama Hong.

Well, considering the latest map teaser it is more of a possibility than it ever was.
Even if she happens not to be a hero, It’s hard not to accept the possibility she could be involved in this.

I do think it could happen. :slight_smile:

Just makes me mad, she or it is not considered more… she or it is an established character unlike others I hear and youtube video of like Mama Hong, Jetpack Cat or Ares.

I literally had to beg to get this video to exist: 🗿 THE AMAZING TALON HERO 30 CONCEPT: LEONORA (The Video)

1 Like

Jetpack cat and Mama Hong are a meme at this point, I’m not sure I’ve heard a lot about Ares.

^https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Overwatch+ares

(Leonora has literally one vid in comparison, the one I begged for.)

Ohh but he’s a hero concept, not a hero people actually believe is coming out.
Just like Tara.

He was more of a rumor that didn’t go anywhere.

But imagine if what’s happening to Leonora, happened to Hammond. And he came more out of nowhere.

Leonora is a hamster?!

/s

edit:

/s

Leonora is an Omnic artists

There was a tiny /s for a reason :frowning:

i dont have my glasses on

1 Like

No, I am just trying to do a comparsion… I would say the Queen but she has triple of stuff in game stuff then Leonora has.

But Honestly I don’t think it will be the Queen… at least not for Hero 30.

As I said, It was a joke! :sleepy:

And yeah, adding the queen with her voice in the map would be weird. Also, when you’re playing the queen on attack in junkertown, delivering the payload with a bomb to wreck her own kingdom? That’d be… weird.

1 Like

Yeah, See too early story wise.

My Leonora prediction is one of logical guess if anything less.

If we got nothing until the next week, the new hero will pop up in the PTR early March. Paris is the patch today they let down for 1 week. After we can hope the new hero update evryday.

As far as I remeber biggest “leak” before Blizzcon was that new hero is sniper (kinda true), can jump really high (also kinda true) and have self heal. After changes on road 66 week before Blizzcon people we speculating if it is related to new hero or Blizzcon cinematic. Yes there was ideas it will be someone from Deadlock but who exacly noone knew because we don’t know squat about old McCree crew.

Payload changes in the end were more about Echo than Ashe. Rather misleading hint if you think about it.

No one pays attention to the payload

2 Likes