No hero 30 leaks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm5kGOOg1go

Check out this Tank concept

I did already! BTC has some very cool ideas. I personally love his Durgby concept.

1 Like

Despite what people say this game is far, far from dead
It just seems like it because, as usual, the minority is always the loudest because they have things they think need to be complained about.

These forums probably only make up 1-5% of actual Overwatch players.
A good portion of this games playerbase could care less about the forums and just play(aka casuals).

Doomdayers be Doomdayers though.

3 Likes

Talk about taking my quotes out of context…why did you literally just take the second part of a sentence when i said “Some people may say its dead”. I didn’t say it was dead so you are preaching to a priest my friend

1 Like

Theyd have to work on hero 30 for them to have anything to leak…also 4chan hates overwatch

My guesses on the future this week with the closest you will ever get to a Hero Hint for maybe the next 24 Hours: :Fish: If we don't get a Paris Map Today, I wouldn't expect a Hero Hint this week. (Unless Hero Hint comes with the New Map Tomorrow)

1 Like

I know what you said, I was just emphasizing on it because I was bored.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There has been a few leaks, some saying its Echo from the cinematic

Jeff outright said she wont be hero 30

6 Likes

I’m betting it’s jetpack cat. It’s teased in christmas and the egyptian cat ana skin.

We had the hint with the payload.

She was completely unexpected, no story of her.

1 Like

Echo will not be the next hero or hero 31, she will be hero 32 because they said she plays a big part in the Overwatch universe and I’m expecting there to be a cinematic explaining how at Blizzcon in November.

We just got a bruiser tank Hammond and then we got Ashe.

Echo is definitely a support.

Anything is game.

1 Like

I swear this is repeated once every 2 mins.

3 Likes

You cant really blame them from being uninformed unless you actually make an effort its not like they make a page with every statement issued by a Dev. they are god awful at informing their players.

Wait, so Echo isnt Hero 30? Who said that?

(This is obviously a joke lol because its not even just this thread, its every thread about hero 30)

Actually you can. They can read the prior posts. Its not like this thread is 160 posts long.

Leonora who? Right…

1 Like

It’s being said over and over again in the forums, and reddit.

It’s hard to miss it when every thread and post talking about hero 30 or Echo has this statement.

I do think not a lot of people care about Leonora or believe she will actually be added into the game.

If it ends up happening, hats off to you man.

3 Likes

I’m leaking it right here, hero 30 is Mama Hong.