New Update on Switch

replying to keep it up 2

1 Like

You guys are proving to be a small but surprisingly strong community.

I mean look at this section. Is flooded with switch threads and it’s kinda funny not gonna lie.

Noice.

3 Likes

keep the posts up! we need a fix

2 Likes

Lol I’m really surprised that we don’t give up. :>

2 Likes

keeping the posts up +000

1 Like

keep the posts up!!!

Sound is fixed. It took a month but it’s fixed.

Can you address the fps issues now…? Or just tell us it’s not ever going to get fixed so we can stop posting about it.

Do you have any idea how bad the drops are in handheld mode? Why is this community getting blatantly ignored?

2 Likes

the frame drops in handheld mode are insane! can barely play the game

3 Likes

Im so sad about this update…
It’s obvious that they don’t know how or don’t want to fix that. I mean they fixed the sounds that means they tested it on Nintendo switch.

I guess i just have to play animal crossing again.

1 Like

Is that game any good?

I haven’t actually noticed significant performance drops that are more than they were before but maybe I would experience them if I played longer or different maps.

If you are looking for a competitive game that runs at a nice and smooth 60 frames per second in handheld check out rocket league.

Honestly, the frame rate never really effected me. I play Overwatch docked and with a Ethernet cable. Not sure if that helps, but I’m glad the sound has been fixed.

Wait-
I play overwatch only in handheld.
Runs overwatch docked on stable 30 fps? :flushed:

Not even close to stable. This port was a mistake.

2 Likes

nope. the handheld version got the worst frame drops ever since the pachimari update, but the docked version has been getting drops as well.

1 Like

There not as bad docked though. Not like what handheld does anyways.

docked is definitely less bad, but it still should be fixed regardless

Everyone reading this bug report should go read this post I made.

yeah yikes, let’s not downplay this issue here. i’ve been playing this game on switch for more than a year and the fps is clearly worse, especially on handheld. we need a fix

3 Likes

I read it and I have to say I don’t agree with you. Not a bit.

Since PachiMari the game has never been the same. Those who’ve been playing handheld since day 1 know very well what I’m talking about.

You said you play dock mode, so I don’t see how your opinion should be relevant for us handheld users. You’re talking for all of us and that’s just wrong. Specially when you are wrong.

The game was pretty solid regarding fps with some minor dips here and there, but it felt smooth most of the time. Now it’s hot garbage. I wouldn’t have uninstalled it if it wasn’t.

I’m glad the sound got fixed and you can enjoy the game again. I understand you don’t care about handheld issues since you don’t use it, but creating a post telling everybody everything’s working as intended when it’s clearly not really pisses me off.

That ain’t it chief. I don’t get you.

3 Likes

I never said anything was fixed.

“To everyone complaining about the fps issues, you might want to stop for a second and read this.”

I thought it was a bit of a coincidence that all of this happened after the sound issues were announced. Besides, everybody knows from reviews on the game that handheld runs objectively better than docked. From this I would assume that anything that hurts gameplay while in handheld should be more noticeable while docked. So, in a sense, that opinion is still somewhat relevant.

I’m sorry you took it this way, but I wasn’t intentionally trying to talk for you. I was simply stating a coincidence I noticed. I just thought it might be the reason why Blizzard still hasn’t fixed the fps issues. I thought it was because they thought it wasn’t an actual issue because this version has always been like that.

1 Like