New Update on Switch

Sorry if I sound aggressive, I know your intentions are good. I’m just tired of the situation. I have nothing against you, you seem like a reasonable person.

Go check r/OverwatchSwitch on Reddit. Last time I checked a few weeks ago people were complaining about the same issues. And I guess they still are because nothing’s changed.

I understand working on this version isn’t worth it for them at this point, but I didn’t see any kind of expire date advice when I bought it.

Anyways, if Archives patch didn’t fix it I think we can call it a day. I know when I’ve been defeated.

You guys take care. Bye!

3 Likes

That’s alright. This has been a long and painful issue to deal with for most. As you definitely read, I’m at the point to where I’m trying to create a reason out of thin air. Whether the reason is true or not doesn’t really matter at this point. It is all a matter of “Will the issue be fixed or will the Switch version forever be like this?”

2 Likes

up with the post, we need a fix still

THERE IS A HUGE BUG ON MY ACCOUNT 19HOUR Comp Ban. Devs and game masters what on earth.

did you leave any games at all? because that is what happens if you keep leaving games in Comp.