New Update on Switch

yep, it’s still not fixed.

1 Like

Have all of the issues been fixed yet?

1 Like

No, just the sound issue…

Dang. Guess we gotta keep spamming this issue until it gets fixed.

1 Like

Get into the practice range and pop a few ults.

Doesn’t sound like it’s fixed.

1 Like

i dont think the patch we had was the patch the dev was talking about

1 Like

I hope you’re right, but what was the last patch for? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I think the last patch fixed issues in the experimental card and some sound issues. I noticed Sigma isn’t as loud anymore, but Mercy’s ult is still extremely loud. Also, the frame rate is really buggy still and sound during replay highlights are still nonexistent. In other words, they fixed almost none of our issues.

I know y’all are busy, but please see these posts and fix these issues Blizzard.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a bug or a change they implemented but didn’t go well. I don’t think it was expected to be like this though.

But god whatever it is it feels awful. It’s been 3 weeks already.

It feels like they will never fix that…

I uninstalled it. After 3 weeks I don’t think it’s getting fixed. Not wasting my time anymore.

I believe they just don’t know how to fix it and that’s just embarrassing.

:frowning_face:

1 Like

Just curious, have the issues been fixed yet?

nope. even after the maintenance, its still not fixed.

1 Like

they lied lmao what a surprise

3 Likes

I thought it had been fixed as I was playing normally again after the last update (last week? I think). Then today the googly eyes came back, and with it, the fps issues and the sound issues. Unplayable once again :confused: I mean, I could live with the weird sounds if I had to, but I can’t hit my shots at 7 fps.

It wasn’t fixed at all. The visual/sound issues have been here for a freaking month now.

Blizzard? Hello? Are you there…?

I think they have forgotten about our little performance problem.

Allow me to revive a few posts as a reminder.

All we can do to draw some attention is noise guys. So keep talking about it.

2 Likes

I would appreciate better performance for the Switch Lite (handheld) version as well even if the render scale has to be turned down a notch.

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll fix the Lite model as well. It wouldn’t make sense for them not to. But that’s for when they fix the issue in general.

Edit: To anyone at Blizzard who will read this. How long will it be before the Switch version will be back to normal and are y’all still working on it? Just curious because all of us are still having the same issues after reinstalling the game and it has been a month since the issue popped up. I’m not trying to rush y’all, but we have heard neither hide nor hair from you about what’s going on and we would really like to know.

3 Likes

Up again with this post owo

1 Like