New Sombra in a nutshell

Spawn camp as hard as you can. Nobody will notice youre trash in team fights if you dont participate in them.

79 Likes

Or you could just use your increased mobility to get behind the enemy team, use your infinite stealth to scout around for turrets, sniper, etc.
Then kill the highest value target.
(probably mercy)
And then you win the team fight.

21 Likes

And then wait another enemy come to help his friend

5 Likes

i’m trying most of the match to not be near my team, i don’t like those guys :laughing:

1 Like

You mean decreased mobility?

36 Likes

No? Increased. She is faster than before.

Lol no she literally moves 25% slower than before and can use less flanks without burning translocator cooldown to make certain jumps.

30 Likes

Translocator should always be used for mobility.
As for speed. Unless you only stay invisible for 6 seconds, you are faster.

2 Likes

Yes and unless you come from spawn which is only the start of the game and when you die (what you want to avoid) you dont need more than 6 seconds.

15 Likes

If you don’t use it for longer, then you aren’t doing your job.

2 Likes

lmao what? I’m minimizing down time.

5 Likes

I missed the part where they made her a duellist that could handle that? I though that was Tracer and Genji’s job, since they’re now faster, better duellists, and just as able to use terrain to their advantage to sneak a flank.

4 Likes

BEAN HERE ALL ALONG. :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorta on topic for new Sombra. After reading the patch notes did they actually fix any of her old bugs?

Also anyone else getting massive frame rate drops when you go to hack an enemy?

6 Likes

Not to my knowledge. Frame drops on hack seems to be a new bug.

2 Likes

Which is not needed.
You only need to be up for the moment you are going to kill the enemy healer / sniper.

Sombra will do a better job, as the enemy team doesn’t know she is coming.
As she always gets the jump on the enemy.
And as she will always attack at the best time, not when she is forced to attack.

Fantastic, nerfs plus more bugs to hack…

On topic, I’m finding infinite stealth largely useless. Maybe because I still play within the old timeframe due to habit, but it just seems so pointless aside from waiting on your team to come back from a failed team fight (if you somehow survived).

1 Like

You won’t know a good Tracer or Genji are coming, and since they can actually delete you more quickly and get away, you have less chance of either fighting them off or having a team mate save you.

Honestly, even D.Va is better as the flying assassin at that job.

Because Sombra is not an assassin.

8 Likes

Which i could already do with 6 seconds. Try again.

1 Like