New PTR Patch Next Week

And hey, it comes with a nice shiny Dev Update.

Papa Jeff returns bois.

7 Likes

You have no idea how happy I am that devs acknowledge Pharah’s existence for once. It’s been literally over 650 days since the last time they touched her kit (which was just to improve her hovering)

#BoycottBarrage

4 Likes

really unnecessary changes overall

pharah is in a solid spot, especially with the amount of tankier comps and people unwilling to pocket dpses as mercy to counter her

2 Likes

everyone with me

TORB UPDATE…TORB UPDATE…TORB UPDATE…TORB UPDATE

11 Likes

Yeah now they’re just breaking pharah for no reason at all

Why change something that is deemed fair and balanced ? If feel like this is a overwatch league change

1 Like

Looks like changes aren’t too…Pharah-way. :wink:

6 Likes

I’m pretty exited for it, but also really scared. That patch will probably be the Torb rework, and we know where that can go right? At the same time, they’ll post another dev update, so that could indicate a new feature (remember that “new social feature” they said would be coming at the end of the summer?)

Also, Fareeha is my main DPS and she’s finally getting some changes. I belive they will be very small buffs, since she’s not in a horrible spot, but that’s still really nice

NO! DONT TOUCH MY PHARAH! PLEASE NO! please no, Blizzard

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

I’m hoping its good changes and not bad changes…

2 Likes

Pharah counters many team compositions

I’m not surprised if it’s a team complaining again

Don’t break consoles… PLEASE.

Thank you.

2 Likes

As long as it doesn’t change Genji, they can have at it.

torb gets damage boosted:
“Yess, YEEEESSSS”

1 Like

Go nerf yourself now

I think the torb update should just give roadhog the turret and change hogs name to torb

1 Like

They aren’t going to nerf her.

I want to be reworked into a brig killing machine. And I want voice lines about him loving his turret more than her lol.

I just want torbs rework to land on PTR.

They mentioned his rework so far in advance and are doing such big changes it makes it hard to want to play him right now.