Experimental removed nooo

nooooooooooooooooo bring it back it was the fun overwatch and not the owl triehard ow.

atleast arcade mode it.

93 Likes

Oof, thought they’d take it down tomorrow.

7 Likes

i hoped they never pulled it offline.

11 Likes

They did say upfront that it would only be up

I do wish I’d had a little more opportunity to try it out, though. I only had one free night this week.

23 Likes

Sad times… I hope they heard all the feedback on how people loved it as a casual mode and consider returning it in the Arcade sometimes

25 Likes

Well the sombra changes are going to be in every one of my customs :wink: (So join!)

BTW, to make sombra be able to come out of invis instantly, just copy this and paste it in the workshop:

rule("Sombra insta exit stealth")
{
	event
	{
		Ongoing - Each Player;
		All;
		Sombra;
	}

conditions
	{
		Is Using Ability 1(Event Player) == True;
		(Is Button Held(Event Player, Button(Primary Fire)) || Is Button Held(Event Player, Button(Secondary Fire)) || Is Button Held(
			Event Player, Button(Ultimate)) || Is Button Held(Event Player, Button(Melee))) == True;
	}

actions
	{
		Set Status(Event Player, Null, Knocked Down, 0.020);
	}
}
15 Likes

I’m just happy I saved tons of highlights with the new Doomfist using turn punches, downward punches, smacking pharahs or echos out the sky etc.

10 Likes

I’ll miss you, April Fool’s Experimental. :pensive:

9 Likes

Never played it lmao

Are those all actually doable with Workshop? The speed boost is pretty straightforward, and the instant startup for stealth could be emulated closely enough, but the instant exit I don’t think would be.

2 Likes

Look at my edit :wink: :wink: :wink:

Who wants to bet that Jeff won’t consider any of these changes for live?

3 Likes

F

17 Likes

19 Likes

Knocking her down to leave stealth sounds silly, but I’ll assume that causes some kind of status reset.

It is. And it works really well and had no side effects and looks just like the exp imo.

1 Like

Fun while it lasted. Hopefully they will take the feedback from this experimental and use it for a future experimental. There were aome really good ideas and changes in here, once you got past the wacky ones.

5 Likes

I hope that they pull some changes live

id say that atleast 20% of those could be brought as is

and another 60-70% could be brought with some creative number changes and or compensations

from what ive seen, the feedback was positive

7 Likes

That’s a shame. I have a group of friends who never got to see it because we only get together to play OW on mondays. Was hoping it’d be EOD monday.

Oh well, I got to play it for a few hours with some other people at least. I do wish it’d be an arcade mainstay though. Call it “Bizarrowatch”.

4 Likes

RIP April experimental patch

5 Likes