My heros are locked now?

Same here heroes are locked.

My kidā€™s account still hasnt been fixed. I canā€™t beliefe this. Ticket in since 10/6. Wishing theyā€™d answer it and help me fix this mess.

1 Like

Same problem. I owned the original Overwatch and played with all heroes a day ago. Now some are locked. Blizzard please fix!

Same thing. I was playing till 10 minutes before the servers were brought donw. When I logged in, a bunch of characters locked. Jesusā€¦

Iā€™m having the same problem, itā€™s so annoying

Yepā€¦same. Was playing earlier today and no issues, now Iā€™m considered a ā€˜new playerā€™ and have a bunch of heroes locked. I guess that is a commentary on my playing ability even after 2000 hours :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

First torb was locked, then next game all non basic characters were blocked. Blizzard needs to hire some people that know how to write the update scripts for their databases correctly. This $hit is costing them a lot of money and players.

me too, i have the disk and was playing ow2 fine earlier but i wanted to download it and now my heroes are locked.

Same. If I ā€œunlock themā€ by playing only 1/4 of the hero roster am I screwing myself over for later?

Me too!! Iā€™ve played overwatch since 2016 and my heroes are suddenly locked today, they were not locked yesterday. [EDIT: this bug is fixed for me now]

same here, and my roommate has been having the same problem intermittently

Same here. Was playing fine since launch. Now my account is messed up and my kidā€™s account still has no progress. Disaster.

Characters also locked for me, bought OW 1 the day of release. OW 2 has given me a few issues, but I have worked around them, its getting to a point ive had about enough of this crap already, blizz continues to make things worse for players and im getting to the point i will throw all your products in the trash and not think twice, youā€™ve gotten thousands off me since vanilla WOW. Quality is important to your customers, stop skimping on quality.

Looks like todays ā€œupdateā€ locked me out of half the heroes today too. What a mess. I think itā€™s funny that the 3 new heroes are unlocked though.

Same situation! had all characters unlocked earlier today when playing and on the week of release so whatever they did today has messed things up, just logged on now and have none of my characters anymore and itā€™s treating me like a new player again. The FTUE just needs disabling at this point itā€™s messing up so many peoples accounts. Hopefully when I log on later today it will be sorted.

same all of my characters are now locked but i still have my skins all them been playing it since all week and now when i go in there all locked

Just yesterday everything was fine. Today we have this. What are they doing over there?

im on pc, same goes for me, been playing since ow1 beta, now my heroes are locked just like a free user, please fix :frowning:

Most of my heroes are locked inlcuded my most played dps character Symmetra with a lock saying

need to unlock via challenges, battlepass, or shop

*i also have the same problemā€¦ this is the second time my characters have been lockedā€¦ i owned overwatch 1 and all of that and i even have all my skinsā€¦ ive had high ping lately and everyone is just teleportingā€¦ sometimes it gets so bad its unplayableā€¦ *