My heros are locked now?

when i got on, my heros were locked. keep in mind i had the watchpoint pack too (40 bucks) and ive been playing ever since O2 came out. please fix this i miss wrecking ball :frowning:

54 Likes

Same here. Very frustrating

6 Likes

same with me, i was playing about an 2-3 hours ago and everything was fine

6 Likes

Played 8 hours ago, servers must be slow rn

4 Likes

Same happened to me, played earlier today and had every heroe and now after the maintenance they are all blocked

4 Likes

I just played yesterday and the day before, and no characters were locked.

3 Likes

They surely did something wrong during maintenance, after it the game broke for me

4 Likes

same here, had all heroes and now are locked lmao

3 Likes

Imagine trying to play support and having only 3 heroes, fix your game pls

7 Likes

Same here, this maintence…

2 Likes

Same here been playing for the past 2 days with all the heroes and now they are all locked for me.

2 Likes

watch us need to wait a week for this fix

1 Like

I’m starting to get pissed off at all of the issues on launch

4 Likes

Favorite part is that it says that its a special challenge or on the shop, but it’s not on either of those select screens. Like saying your uber delivery is missing food and when you call support the numbers is disconnected.

3 Likes

Guess I’ll piss my team of by spamming WM or Torb. lol

Honestly maybe they should just disable the FTUE until they can 100% make sure this issue is resolved…

10 Likes

Agreed it was dumb to begin with

1 Like

so much for fixing the game, they are breaking thigns that weren’t broken as the same happend to my account I have charcters locked from OW1

3 Likes

Same problem. This is infuriating!

2 Likes

Same here. Account finally merged after the maintenence and now all of the heores i play are locked, including my main.

This sucks. Its starting to not be fun anymore when i cant play without problems.

1 Like