My heros are locked now?

same: I was playing the last few hours and everything was fine, I logged back in after 1 hour break to find my characters locked.

2 Likes

My heroes are locked too, paid 40 bucks and have been playing with them since last week, this is annoying

Same. All locked and I got the battle pass AND been playing since Overwatch 1 day 1ā€¦ After we thought everything was fixedā€¦

1 Like

Add me to the list on Xbox 1

1 Like

Same thing happening to me, there is always something going on since the game was launched

1 Like

revert the hotfix. broken bastion is better than no playable heroes

1 Like

Same here. Both me and my son are locked out of heroes and had paid for the watch point pack. Please Blizzard we really want to play. I have limited time due to work.

2 Likes

Yep, same issue with me.

Mine too. Iā€™m almost past my limit.

2 Likes

Same issue here, I miss Roadhog

Same for me, everything was fine at launch but now i cant even play the heroes that i enjoy

1 Like

This is so pathetic.
How are these issues still happening a week after ā€œlaunchā€.

This is barely a sequel let alone a major patch, yet they canā€™t manage to keep the game running properly. Guess that ā€œBlizzard Polishā€ left with Kaplan.

9 Likes

Same with me. The amount of bugs this game has is overwhelming.

Same! Canā€™t believe a major game company canā€™t launch a game correctly. Seriously at this point just go back to OW1. At least that worked!!!

3 Likes

same here. was playing yesterday with my fave heroes and now theyā€™re all locked, with no hero missions to even unlock them lol so ig i have unattainable heroes

3 Likes

all my characters locked too still have my skins but i was trying to purchase a skin and it stole my legacy creadits and when i reloaded all my characters were locked

Iā€™m having the same issue. I played earlier in the afternoon today with no problems, but now my heroes are locked as if I was a new player.

1 Like

i have the same issue. like the person above earlier today it was fine but now they are locked

I have same issue, might put in a ticket.

yeah same here i was on everyday since launch and i had all my heroes and i log in today for the second time and now i have to unlock heroes Iā€™ve been playing since launch, Iā€™m not playing this game until it gets fixed i shouldnā€™t have to work for characters Iā€™ve had since Overwatch one

1 Like