My Career Profile still shows 0 competitive time

And I’m saying it is. I’m happy it’s not affecting you. There’s lots of people it is affecting, though. They already fixed one bug in the ranking system. There’s more.

I started tracking this weeks ago, and followed posts in the Bugs Forum. As a former Diamond player, i originally got stuck in Bronze 5. They said they fixed it, and afterwards I started shooting up the Open Q ranks and stats were being tracked. I prefer Role Q though, and steadily win 6 to 8 games per 10 (average 7) with no movement and no stat tracking. It seems to be related for some players.

Still lots of bugs in this game, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Same problem here. All stats are on 0. I am battle pass lvl 100. It is still frustrating. Pls fix this. I play on PS5. I tried the PS4 version also. All is on 0 zero.

1 Like

Still not been fixed Blizzard, help your console players please.

1 Like

I play on ps5 and ive found that it tracks open role comp stats but not role queue not sure how to fix this but its been like this since the launch

2 Likes

Yea my competitive stats are gone and some of quick play playtime hours are also gone and my custom games hours are also completely gone I hope they fix this at least by season 2

1 Like

I will also add to this post. Nothing has changed since the patch on October 18th or whenever it was. Challenges and Battle Pass are OK, but Career Profile stats do not appear to have changed at all since OW2 release. I play on PS5

1 Like

Can anyone confirm that they have actually had their historic stats reinstated? I’d love to see just one example of someone who said this got fixed for them, to make me think the fix is being rolled out, even if slowly and not to all players at once.

2 Likes

I don’t think they started fixing any profiles yet.

1 Like

Well[quote=“ossifiedtoad-1187, post:60, topic:734502, full:true”]
We’re both experiencing the issue where role queue stats are not being shown in the career profile. I’m saying that I don’t think that issue is related to your struggles with climbing because plenty of people, myself included, have had the stat issue and are still getting rank increases.
[/quote]

Well, they acknowledged the issue this patch and fixed part of it, at least. Moved up 2 ranks already after my first 7 post patch, from not moving at all after 80 games before. Be curious to see if after another couple sets of 7 if I’m in the ballpark of where i should be. I’m sure there’s still bugs and kinks in the system, but at least they’ve made progress on the ranked bugs.

1 Like

Still bugged Blizzard.

2 Likes

Everyone keep replying to this to increase comments and hopefully get it noticed.

2 Likes

This is what I would like to know. I haven’t seen one instance of this being the case, and Blizzard is no longer giving any updates about it. Extremely frustrating.

2 Likes

I would love to hear from people who had their profile’s fixed. I don’t think they started yet.

1 Like

I play competitive and I don’t have stats about it. And the icons of the heroes are not displayed

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t seen a single post on any forum where someone verbally communicated that their role queue stats for this season have been fixed. Gonna go out on a limb here and say Craig straight up lied and locked the post because he knew he’d catch flack for it.

1 Like

I have had this issue on PS5 since OW2 launched. No fix yet. Not only that, but when I look up players during matches I’d estimate that at least half of the console players I view also have this issue. It is not fixed.

4 Likes

Okay, this is not fair at all. Craig (WyomingMyst) has put a tremendous amount of work into this forum community over the years, gathering and organizing information with sources, archiving the old forums, etc, and most of that time was unpaid. No reasonable person would invest so much of themselves into a community and then just lie for no reason and risk damaging their relationship to said community. What could he possibly stand to gain by lying about that?

Craig is not a software developer. His job is to communicate with the forum community, and he’s passed along the information that he was given. The fact that there are still issues with the career profile is not incompatible with career profile bugs having been fixed. Bug fixes are not an all-or-nothing deal.

2 Likes

I still have this issue as well despite now placing in Tank, DPS, and Support. I haven’t done open queue yet but it shows my rank in the career profile.

1 Like

I still have this issue. Have completed initial placements in role queue for all 3 roles, and have ranked up multiple times in healer and once for tank, and still no stats/wins in career profile. Ps5

2 Likes

Ok maybe he was lied to. The fact is he said they rolled out a fix on October 18th that would take several weeks to reach all players (implying 3-4 weeks or else he should have said a couple months). Its has been over a month and NO ONE has reported the issue fixed for them. I didn’t demand it be fixed immediately, just that they be honest about when they’ll actually start working on it.

1 Like