My Career Profile still shows 0 competitive time

Same here. My competitive stats have been showing zero this entire season on PS5

2 Likes

My career profile and statistics are messed up too, been lurking in the forums to reply to threads like these

2 Likes

It looks like based off their latest update, they have at least now acknowledged it is still an issue:

1 Like

That still links to the same post that says that it’s resolved.

I am seeing role queue stats for season 2 now, though. Based on my experience with a few different accounts in season 1, I think that we have actually been accumulating stats since the announced fix in mid-October (based on the fact that the game reports showed season average values that weren’t simply that game’s stats normalized to 10 minutes). But, I think there was some issue that was preventing the stats from being displayed if you’d played role queue before the fix went through.

My main account that I played comp on from the first week still shows no comp stats for season 1. Another account that I didn’t place until November does show stats. Based on that, I anticipated that role queue stats would show up in season 2, and they have.

1 Like

Lol at them quietly just not fixing the stats for last season and starting the recording with this season of comp. Not only that but my playtime and stats are all messed up again too :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue, only my console stats are updating and my PC stats are nowhere to be seen. The PC stats were tracking correctly at the start of this season until I played my first game on console, after, all I can see are my console stats, despite many more games on PC.

2 Likes

Xbox player here with a merged account. Stats are still all wrong.

2 Likes

I really wish someone from Blizzard would just. Say. Something.
All I want is an update.
All my lost stats lost forever? Actually feel like I might stop playing if so…

1 Like

Stats have been updating and counted, I assume, correctly for role queue season 2, but my stats from last season role queue are still all 0s. Only thing that shows is rank. Not only that but my total gametime is STILL not correct, along with playtime for most if not all heroes.

Not to mention, stats from comp seasons before 30 don’t even show up.

1 Like

Honestly, I think the stats are being tracked. I think there’s an issue with actually surfacing the correct stats for the platform you’re logged into. Even last season, I was seeing sensical average values in the game reports, after the mid-October tracking fix.

2 Likes

Checking in to keep this thread alive. I’m a PS5 player with very inaccurate stats-- I’ve been playing since 2016.

A friend of mine on PS4 has also been playing every competitive season since the beginning and only Season 35 is showing on his career profile. Why?

The last acknowledgement of this blizzard gave on the forums (late October) indicated that no Overwatch 1 stats had been lost, and that they would be restored in the coming weeks. It’s been more than 2 months without a response.

Can someone follow up please? Has anyone opened a support ticket to insist on further updates?

2 Likes

yep. only my nintendo switch stats are showing. not my PC and my PC is my primary. The stats for PC aren’t even going up.

1 Like

Kinda same here. Only played on ps5 for the first few weeks of season 2 > All comp statistics are shown correctly. Then I play few comp matches on pc and now I only see the comp stats for those few games on both pc and ps5, again. The same happened season 1. Plz fix.

1 Like

I have this bug too. My first game of competitive in S0 was on PS5, since then I have only played on PC. My competitive stats for individual seasons show one game each (even though I haven’t played competitive S1 on console) and are not updating despite playing many games on PC. Also worth noting is that all time competitive stats look alright.

1 Like

Having a similar bug right now.

Cross progression messed up my stats on pc since connecting with my playstation account but now it is stuck showing only playstation stats on my pc.

I have only been playing mainly on pc and wanted to try how console ow2 feels like.It can be frustating when seeing ur rank go up but not your playtime.

Would like to know any updates and/or follow ups for similar errors.

3 Likes

Yeah. I lost 1000 hours on my profile and they’re still not back. I’m on console (Xbox One X)

2 Likes

same exact thing is happening to me. i have spent hours in comp on my pc but my stats never went up, played one game on my switch and they updated. for some reason is only acknowledging my nintendo switch comp stats but not my pc.

2 Likes

Jumping in and concurring with all of the above. My PC career profile is not updating whatsoever but on console, it updates accurately.

2 Likes

When they announced that cross-progression was coming, I expected that “platform” would be a drop-down option like “game mode” and “competitive season”. It feels like they shoe-horned cross-progression stats into a career profile designed for a single platform and made kind of a mess of it.

2 Likes

That’s exactly it. I dared to play a comp game on PC and now I can’t see sh*t from my console stats. We need a drop down menu.

1 Like