My Career Profile still shows 0 competitive time

Honestly, I think the stats are being tracked. I think there’s an issue with actually surfacing the correct stats for the platform you’re logged into. Even last season, I was seeing sensical average values in the game reports, after the mid-October tracking fix.

2 Likes

Checking in to keep this thread alive. I’m a PS5 player with very inaccurate stats-- I’ve been playing since 2016.

A friend of mine on PS4 has also been playing every competitive season since the beginning and only Season 35 is showing on his career profile. Why?

The last acknowledgement of this blizzard gave on the forums (late October) indicated that no Overwatch 1 stats had been lost, and that they would be restored in the coming weeks. It’s been more than 2 months without a response.

Can someone follow up please? Has anyone opened a support ticket to insist on further updates?

2 Likes

yep. only my nintendo switch stats are showing. not my PC and my PC is my primary. The stats for PC aren’t even going up.

1 Like

Kinda same here. Only played on ps5 for the first few weeks of season 2 > All comp statistics are shown correctly. Then I play few comp matches on pc and now I only see the comp stats for those few games on both pc and ps5, again. The same happened season 1. Plz fix.

1 Like

I have this bug too. My first game of competitive in S0 was on PS5, since then I have only played on PC. My competitive stats for individual seasons show one game each (even though I haven’t played competitive S1 on console) and are not updating despite playing many games on PC. Also worth noting is that all time competitive stats look alright.

1 Like

Having a similar bug right now.

Cross progression messed up my stats on pc since connecting with my playstation account but now it is stuck showing only playstation stats on my pc.

I have only been playing mainly on pc and wanted to try how console ow2 feels like.It can be frustating when seeing ur rank go up but not your playtime.

Would like to know any updates and/or follow ups for similar errors.

3 Likes

Yeah. I lost 1000 hours on my profile and they’re still not back. I’m on console (Xbox One X)

2 Likes

same exact thing is happening to me. i have spent hours in comp on my pc but my stats never went up, played one game on my switch and they updated. for some reason is only acknowledging my nintendo switch comp stats but not my pc.

2 Likes

Jumping in and concurring with all of the above. My PC career profile is not updating whatsoever but on console, it updates accurately.

2 Likes

When they announced that cross-progression was coming, I expected that “platform” would be a drop-down option like “game mode” and “competitive season”. It feels like they shoe-horned cross-progression stats into a career profile designed for a single platform and made kind of a mess of it.

2 Likes

That’s exactly it. I dared to play a comp game on PC and now I can’t see sh*t from my console stats. We need a drop down menu.

1 Like

Ridiculous and irresponsible from this big company. There shouldn’t be a reason why they haven’t fixed this issue. 1500+ hours still missing and ive played since ow1 beta. I’m still dealing with 3 bugs but they make sure to update the shop so they can get their money.

1 Like

Almost half a year has passed since launch and career profiles, end of season rewards, and Top 500 rewards have yet to be fixed. For a company this large and profitable, this is just a disgrace. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.

I echo all of your sentiments.

Anyone have any idea when the next patch is due to drop? I still hold (perhaps misplaced) hope…

1 Like

Assuming all seasons continue to be exactly 9 weeks, Season 4 will drop on April 11.

Glad to see I’m not the only one experiencing the career profile bug. Been a constant problem since ow2 release.

I do play on both xbox and PC so I think mine may be a little different. My console stats are definitely not updating (rank is though). The only heroes it shows I’ve played are tanks which I have on PC. I’ve exclusively played damage so far on console though. The wins for each role are incorrect as well. I think it may actually be showing my PC stats on my console profile, though I don’t even think those are accurate. Hard to tell.

Plenty of other bugs or missing features I’m noticing too (no highlight save feature, stuck in loading screen for comp games, voice lines/emotes not selecting correctly, etc).

1 Like

Commented before, but wanted to comment again to say that mine is also still wrong. They’re updating, but I’ve lost some hours on various heroes.
I have screenshots of what my stats were at the OW2 launch and they were correct - they were both my PC and console combined. But at some point, I lost about half of the hours I’ve played as Moira and a few others

1 Like

Please any update from the devs… pls… pls. Pls? Pleeease? Please. Pwease. Puh-lease.

2 Likes

Same still didnt recover more then 3000 hours in game …

2 Likes

Still missing a ton of hours on comp. Seasons 3 -33 are still missing. This is truly a joke on their part.

4 Likes