My Career Profile still shows 0 competitive time

Adding my name to this thread. Having the same exact issue since launch— comp stats not recording. I read further up that it’s only supposed to be visual but I’m pretty sure it’s affecting my rank as well. I play with a group of high gold players, and easily keep up with them but I’m still stuck in bronze with no movement. winning an average of 7/10 games. it’s not just frustrating but I’ll actually have to stop playing with my friends soon cause they’re too high. And maybe I deserve to be in bronze but it’s not like I can look at the stats to see what I need to work on. They say they’re only gonna work on game breaking bugs, and for a big portion of its players this is game breaking. There’s absolutely no motivation and it’s isolating

2 Likes

Adding my name to this thread as well. Xbox player and my Comp Stats are not recording other than my ranking.

3 Likes

Been playing comp sincs release and nothinf has updated. Went from gold to masters ans nothing. Got an xbox series x and nothing. This is getting on my nerves!

2 Likes

Craig, someone, I beg of you to acknowledge us in this thread. We just want something other than radio silence on this issue :frowning:

1 Like

This is all also still an issue for me on an Xbox Series X.

Role queue placements completed for each role but no movement up or down in rank after dozens of matches played for each role since placing.

Absolutely no stats to speak of at all in Career Profile or Statistics for the entire competitive season as if I haven’t played for hours and a plethora of games.

1 Like

Craig, you say that “matches played on console after the October 18th bug fix will record stats correctly on your career profile.”

This is not the case and the issue still persists. The fix that was applied has not solved the problem and Career Profile & Statistics are currently broken and completely non-functional for those of us on console experiencing this issue.

3 Likes

Adding my name to this thread along with other threads. Still a problem, although mine is the opposite. Only playing on console will cause my stats to be updated but I play 99% of the time on PC. PLEASE ADDRESS THE RADIO SILENCE IS MADDENING.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to see any acurate career stats since the game launched, and I apparently have 0 hours played in competative, even though I placed in all rolls.

2 Likes

I tried submitting a support ticket, but you know how that goes. It’s unfortunate that there is still no acknowledgment from the devs that this issue exists.

2 Likes

Adding my voice here, XSX and still under an hour of play time, despite the leaderboards saying I’ve played 182 games. It’s clearly documenting it somewhere, just hope it’ll be restored when a fix rolls out. Would love to know when that’s happening though.

2 Likes

Same here. My competitive stats have been showing zero this entire season on PS5

2 Likes

My career profile and statistics are messed up too, been lurking in the forums to reply to threads like these

2 Likes

It looks like based off their latest update, they have at least now acknowledged it is still an issue:

1 Like

That still links to the same post that says that it’s resolved.

I am seeing role queue stats for season 2 now, though. Based on my experience with a few different accounts in season 1, I think that we have actually been accumulating stats since the announced fix in mid-October (based on the fact that the game reports showed season average values that weren’t simply that game’s stats normalized to 10 minutes). But, I think there was some issue that was preventing the stats from being displayed if you’d played role queue before the fix went through.

My main account that I played comp on from the first week still shows no comp stats for season 1. Another account that I didn’t place until November does show stats. Based on that, I anticipated that role queue stats would show up in season 2, and they have.

1 Like

Lol at them quietly just not fixing the stats for last season and starting the recording with this season of comp. Not only that but my playtime and stats are all messed up again too :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue, only my console stats are updating and my PC stats are nowhere to be seen. The PC stats were tracking correctly at the start of this season until I played my first game on console, after, all I can see are my console stats, despite many more games on PC.

2 Likes

Xbox player here with a merged account. Stats are still all wrong.

2 Likes

I really wish someone from Blizzard would just. Say. Something.
All I want is an update.
All my lost stats lost forever? Actually feel like I might stop playing if so…

1 Like

Stats have been updating and counted, I assume, correctly for role queue season 2, but my stats from last season role queue are still all 0s. Only thing that shows is rank. Not only that but my total gametime is STILL not correct, along with playtime for most if not all heroes.

Not to mention, stats from comp seasons before 30 don’t even show up.

1 Like

Honestly, I think the stats are being tracked. I think there’s an issue with actually surfacing the correct stats for the platform you’re logged into. Even last season, I was seeing sensical average values in the game reports, after the mid-October tracking fix.

2 Likes