MVP Jjonak Zenyatta Legendary Skin officially revealed

Looks nice. Although on my first look I thought Zenyatta had an exposed pink brain xD

Is it still possible to get free league tokens?

This is the internet. I’m required by law to exaggerate as often as possible, and state my opinions as facts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately many seem to think this is true.

1 Like

I, too, enjoy the squiggley squiddlies. The squirmy water wormies. They are oodles of noodles and oodles of fun.

9 Likes

Yes, please see my guide here for details:

Thank you. I just wanted to be sure.

I won’t be getting it due to requiring OWL related tokens but I do hope that they have a community event that allows us to submit our ideas for skins to be made.

Lmao, SBB seemed even more excited than Jjonak.

It’s cool looking, but Zen does nothing really cool to show it off unless the ult looks “WOW”

What an amazing skin, great concept.

It’s an okay skin

https://1lal3e4eckus2d9p8g17wl8c-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Capture-4.png

Since the orbs and hands are all you can really see when you play Zenyatta anyway, it’s almost okay that the rest of it is so-so (ugly colors)

1 Like

and let me quess, its OWL skin

Well… yes… will be redeemed through Overwatch League tokens.

You did not watch the video did you?

4 Likes

nope, just came to this post like a minute ago, because I just woke up
anyway kinda sad because I cant earn OWL tokens

So it took a year for a skin…

Inelgible country? Bummer. As a reminder tokens are available to purchase in the BattleNet store for PC or your console store.

2 Likes

They already did for Roadhog, it’s called Toxic

27 Likes

Well played, m8, well played.

1 Like

Well, they got the balls part the most interesting of it. That’s all that matter since that’s the only part you’ll see often.